• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - My Uzi Weighs a Ton - 5x60
1 - The Griffin's Special Edition XXVII 2011 - Robusto Gordo

a box of JdNA Consul and a box of Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997

2box.jpg

Let's call these business expenses... yeah, that's it... (Well, I will probably review a few, so does that count? :) )

b3badde4.jpg

079a4f24.jpg

b0c79c84.jpg

16fd8c9b.jpg

262c3aba.jpg

I was able to grab a box of LP Dirty Rats and a couple LP Feral Flying Pigs.

MaytagMan, those Carrillo's are great sticks. I have had a few of those and am quite happy with them.

I have a box of the 10 Guage, 12 Guage and the WLP project on their way. Can't wait to try that WLP stick.

Picked up a couple boxes of Tatuaje TAA's. One of Pete's better sticks that I had to have back ups of.

Picked up a couple boxes of Tatuaje TAA's. One of Pete's better sticks that I had to have back ups of.

Great score! I really enjoyed the TAA. I wish I had purchased some boxes for back up. :rolleyes: I will have to keep my eye open. Many people reviewed that it reminded them of the P. Tenderloin, and I must say, the P.Tenderloin goes down as one of my all time favorite by Pete, and I would also agree that it does have it's similarities. Great purchase

p.s. your phone is ringing.... your phone is ringing dude

I was quick on the trigger today: Box of Viaje Friends & Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.