• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buying's slowed way, way down but I've added the Jose Seijas perfecto and the Punch Rare Corojo El Jocko to my usual weekly handful of San Cristobal Fabulosos.

~Boar

It looks like this place has the Headley Grange, for those interested! http://pipesandcigar...nge-cigars.html

Tried the Headley Grange...not a fan at all. I found it to be extremely bland. regular tobacco and paper flavors...no complexity. Burn was fine...need only one relight.

Interesting I was just going to seek one of these out. Might put that on
hold now

I love the few I've smoked. This stick is in my top 3 cigars of 2012

It looks like this place has the Headley Grange, for those interested! http://pipesandcigar...nge-cigars.html

Tried the Headley Grange...not a fan at all. I found it to be extremely bland. regular tobacco and paper flavors...no complexity. Burn was fine...need only one relight.

Interesting I was just going to seek one of these out. Might put that on
hold now

I love the few I've smoked. This stick is in my top 3 cigars of 2012
I would have to agree, although I would put it in my top 5. There were some pretty good smokes this year. I can't wait for this to regular production next year. Does anyone think/know if there are going to be more vitolas released next year? Thanks in advance.

Buying slowed down for the winter but I managed to get my hands on a CFCF 2012 box!

my cousin needed mice for his snake and it so happen to be next to cigar warehouse in scarsdale so i picked up these
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10085]

my cousin needed mice for his snake and it so happen to be next to cigar warehouse in scarsdale so i picked up these

All the best stories I've ever heard started with, "My cousin needed mice for his snake...." :laugh:

Nice pick up on the cigars. The Best Seller Maduro ain't too shabby and those La Duena's are pretty darn good. Enjoy!

Eric

A good friend of mine own a Cigar B&M in Union NJ. He is featuring his new blend called Justice. It looks pretty good and I will be reviewing it shortly.

puromaduro.com

A box of Viaje VOR #5, a box of Headley Grange and two boxes of the Four Kicks Mule Kicks.

My Cuban Wheel sampler just got here, box of Headley Grange I'm splitting with a coworker will be here tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.