• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your New Year's Cigar?

I started off with a Punch Punch then went to a Cohiba Siglo VI and then finished it all off with an Opus X Perfecxion No. 4. All of this while drinking some Chivas Regal 12Yr. Not a bad evening at all :)

My last partagas 150 with the Cohiba cognac.

Now, on to my fiscal resolutions :(

Hadn't decided until the last minute what I would smoke so I packed the 10 count otter with a nice selection. After the midnight fireworks spectacular and the things that go along with that, I headed back to the apartment and sat outside and burnt through a few very nice sticks with my dad, it was an evening to remember. I smoked a couple of Siglo IVs and a Davidoff Millenium and my dad smoked a couple of Davidoff coronas. We were up smoking and drinking some fine spirits for a long time into the new year. I hope that everyone here had a great year last year, a great New Years Eve. and an even better year in '06.

CYG

Well Gonz I am going to have to thank you for the New years Cigar I kept a RASS and Had my first that night and Boy did I like it.. Thank you again for the helping hand for the ss gift thing..

My first, second and third smokes of 2006 were a Montecristo Platinum toro, an ERDM Flor de Llaneza natural and an Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend Super Toro Gorilla respectively.

And the 7-hour smokefest started in the afternoon with watching the Redskins beat the Igles. What a game! :D

After the game we watched "The Island". Very action packed!

Didn't think I'd get to have one, however, I ended up with a real tasty Anejo #46, complimented with a glass of scotch and then some knob creek. Delicious, and a wonderful start to the new year!

gandolf565 said:
Shibumi said:
DCM TAA 2005 to bring in 2006.
[snapback]266103[/snapback]​

What he said. I finished it just at the stroke of midnite (NY time).

This morning I am enjoying a Quintero brevas with my son (thanks atuk!)
[snapback]269352[/snapback]​

I never got to smoke it. I ended up smoking one of the RA 898's. Even better. I didn't have the TAA with me when 06 came around. Oh well, I'll smoke it very soon.

TBaGZ said:
Casa Fuente... only 2 left :(
[snapback]265322[/snapback]​

Well I didn't end up smoking it on New Years exactly but I did just finish it!! God they are good!! I have one left and as of right now it is going to be saved until my birthday in april when I hopefully will be in Vegas. So, I am going to save it till then when I will smoke it IN Casa Fuente while buying more!!! :cool:

Thats the plan anyway! :laugh:

might as well put in the pics of my enjoyment!
smokin.jpg

start.jpg

mid.jpg

end.jpg

Gotta love my tuna can ashtray!!! :blush:

Started it off with a Partagas Black Label and an Opus X robusto while smoking my Boston Butt. Capped off the night with a RASS while we were setting off our fireworks. Great night!

I had a Bolivar Royal Corona (ISOM) and followed that later with an Opus X Perfexion X (paired with some Famous Grouse 18)

I hope the rest of the year is as good as the start!

Jim

Drake, what did you think of the Factory Press? I got a couple sitting in the humi.

Doc.

rob300c said:
Shibumi said:
DCM TAA 2005 to bring in 2006.
[snapback]266103[/snapback]​

Nice choice Jeff! :thumbs:
I enjoyed the DCM TAA immensely, I hope you find as delicious as I did!

My NYE smoke is probably going to be a CoRo and/or a 1926 Padron Serie 40th Anniversary Maduro!

Happy New Year!

-Rob
[snapback]266139[/snapback]​

I wound up smoking a Hemingway SS and a Hoyo de Monterey...
Gotta say I enjoyed both... a lot!

-Rob

edited for fat finger mistake!

My club's NYE party was the 30th so there I smoked a God of Fire 2005 Robusto Don Carlos blend (FANTASTIC), followed by the 2005 BBMF (AWESOME), followed by the 2005 Forbidden Lancero (GREAT).

On NYE I smoked a 1926 #9 Maduro (what can you say) and an '05 CoRo (REALLY GOOD) just before midngight.

On NED it was a superb Tatuaje.

I had a great New Years Eve!! It started off with a little dinner party with my new co-workers. My daughter, Jessi, just landed in time to have dinner with us. Then I headed over to my friend's house to play a little poker and ring in the new year.

Here is the Boise poker crew gettin ready to spark a nice celebratory cigar to bring in the new year: :cool:

01.01.06.HNY.CP.jpg

SteveHawk is smoking a H.Upmann 46, KiltedCraftsman is smoking a IT Super Fuerte Maduro, and I am smoking a RASS SEL 03 (Thanks ViewPhishy!!). Even though I lost at poker, it was a great time! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Happy New Year CP!!!!
- C

Blue Dragon said:
Even though I lost at poker, it was a great time! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Happy New Year CP!!!!
- C

Heh, spent the last weekend of 2005 at my friends house (which is the last wekend he'll be living in it), won the last 2 games of poker for the year, then lost the first two of the new year! Have yet to smoke a cigar this year though...