• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your weather like?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
What's your weather like where you are? It's been really hot here, 97°F today in Pasadena, CA! Isn't it supposed to be Fall? Weird weather in LA!

Heck it turned cold here last night. Went out after dinner to have a cigar on the deck. After about ten minutes came in and put on a sweatshirt. Twenty minutes later the wind started up and it got colder and I headed for the garage to finish my cigar. High in mid-60's today.

I'm with ya Shadow, here in KY, our weather is about the same as WV. Got down to 38 last night and highs of 60's in the days. Although this is really unusual for us this time of year, it is what fall should feel like!!!! :)

Ryan :sign:

Well it's about 85 and nice, but thats about 450 miles to your north Rod.
Packing up for the trip to the daughters Preteen America pagent. Will be in bakersfeild for the weekend.
(what a glorious vacation resort)
Well I will let you all know how it goes.
Later

Ohio has pretty much turned into Siberia as of late.:angry:
it was a high of 55 yesterday and a low at about 42.:0
:sign:

NE Texas - Cool front blew in earlier this week. We typically have a 6 month summer so we welcome the change. High today of about 82 low about 60. Clear skies and smooth sailing the rest of the week according to the weather guessers.

BUT, around here, the saying is: If you don't like the weather, just wait a minute, it'll change.

We have a really nice storm moving through tonight. Heavy rain and some nice wind too! Really nice.

Just had our storms Sun/Mon which should help out the rye grass, 72 today and tomorrow. Ahh, smooth sailing and short sleeves.

Back