• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where are my Hemmingway Maddies?!

ThankYouForNotSmoking

Self-Proclaimed Everyman's Man
Ok, so obviously, judging by Mr. Peat's post in the Latest Purchase thread, Fuente has started sending out its Christmas time yummie gummmies.

I'm kind of curious if your local B&M has them or if it's still dry as a Abu Ayyub al-Masri's "bedroom".

My local B&M had Hemingway maddies but the were way over priced which is typical for all his Fuente products.

We got Anejos yesterday(don't start PM'ing me we sold out in less than an hour)along with a box of WOAM and Signature maduros! Mr Peats fun box was something the owner of the store had held on to for a year! We also got the new Prometheus sets.

There is nothing in my local B&Ms yet, but they all expect something by the end of the week.

Some folks down in the southeast already got their shipments... looks like they're slowly heading north and west.

Ok, so obviously, judging by Mr. Peat's post in the Latest Purchase thread, Fuente has started sending out its Christmas time yummie gummmies.

I'm kind of curious if your local B&M has them or if it's still dry as a Abu Ayyub al-Masri's "bedroom".

They are safe... never you mind. :)

I've only seen one local shop ever had hemingway maddies and it was two years ago... you need the decoder ring :sign:

typically around here they don’t get there shipments until 2-3 days before Christmas.

Avoid the rat-race and get em online. :thumbs:

Calling my local b&m is mostly futile depending on who answers the phone as only one guy seems to know anything. To illustrate, my latest call.

Me: "Just wondering if you guys recevied any of the fuente maduro cigars that are typically released during the holidays - WOAM, Anejo, etc"
them: "what"
me: "repeat"
them: "We have cigars. You are looking for maduros? We have lots of them. What brand?"
me: "A-R-T-U-R-O F-U-E-N-T-E"
them: "yes, we have them"
me: "Work of art or any other Hemingways"
Them: "What's a Work of Art"
me: "Would you mind checking with someone for me"
Them: "Yes, you can come in and check"

Thanks. ???

Calling my local b&m is mostly futile depending on who answers the phone as only one guy seems to know anything. To illustrate, my latest call.

Me: "Just wondering if you guys recevied any of the fuente maduro cigars that are typically released during the holidays - WOAM, Anejo, etc"
them: "what"
me: "repeat"
them: "We have cigars. You are looking for maduros? We have lots of them. What brand?"
me: "A-R-T-U-R-O F-U-E-N-T-E"
them: "yes, we have them"
me: "Work of art or any other Hemingways"
Them: "What's a Work of Art"
me: "Would you mind checking with someone for me"
Them: "Yes, you can come in and check"

Thanks. ???

Yea I call a couple B&M’s around me too and they always get pissy which is tough because I’m not going to go 30min out of my way twice weekly to check when there a phone call away.

come on deverdog,and Mark Twain, stop teasing..it's not that easy!

Not in at my B&M.

They only have Chateau Fuente in maduro. :angry:

Just picked up a few handfuls of them about 30 minutes ago. they look good next to the Anejo's that came home with me in the same bag. :) No 858SG's though :(

I had a suprise box show up a couple nights ago- totally forgot I was on a list for them!

:cool: :laugh:

I had a suprise box show up a couple nights ago- totally forgot I was on a list for them!

:cool: :laugh:
Well then, all you need are half if you forgot. Penalty is 10 stick to me, send me your addy so I can send the MO out :whistling: ;) :thumbs: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: