• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where can I buy corncob pipes cheap?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I just ordered several different blends of Boswell Pipe Tobacco. Rather than smoking the various blends in one pipe, I understand it's best to sample different pipe tobaccos in corncob pipes. Any recommendations on where I can buy some cheap corncobs?

Walgreens...

I don't know what your definition of "cheap" is but they are like $4.99 or something there. I love em. Nothing beats a Burley blend in a corn cob pipe! :thumbs:

I am surprised at how much I enjoy the Walgreens Burley blend.

I just ordered several different blends of Boswell Pipe Tobacco. Rather than smoking the various blends in one pipe, I understand it's best to sample different pipe tobaccos in corncob pipes. Any recommendations on where I can buy some cheap corncobs?

Here you go. If you want to order on line.

http://www.corncobpipe.com/

Rod, if you go to the products tab on there the pipes at the top are the ones that my local carries. If you want some let me know how many, and I will pick them and send them to you. Just PM me your addy.
B

Here you go. If you want to order on line.

http://www.corncobpipe.com/

Rod, if you go to the products tab on there the pipes at the top are the ones that my local carries. If you want some let me know how many, and I will pick them and send them to you. Just PM me your addy.
B
That's a great gesture

Rod,

Cobs should be cleaned out thoroughly after each smoke preventing any build up of cake and therefore they will not ghost. You don't need to go out and buy too many... I believe Mars cigar and pipe has the best prices on the net. The Diplomat is probably the best one for the money because it's fitted with a hardwood bottom and won't burn out easily.

Rod, I forgot to mention one thing. The ones that the local shop has are filtered pipes. YOu can just pull the filter out and smoke without it, but have to be careful when you reach the bottom of a bowl or you will get a puff full of ashes. If that is a problem let me know.
B

Thanks for the info and feedback - I'm placing my order now. :)

4noggins.com

About $5-$6.. get some 4noggins burley blends while you're there.

Strongly recommend only buying Missouri Meerschaum brand cobs. Everything else is made in China and pretty much utter crap. JMHO...

Amen, Remember your are putting it your mouth so trust Missouri Meerschaum over any chinese version.