• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where do you blog?

What's a blog?

Straight from Wiki:
The Blob is an independently made American horror/science-fiction film from 1958 depicting a giant amoeba-like alien that terrorizes the small community of Downingtown, Pennsylvania. It was not until star Steve McQueen became famous with the TV series Wanted: Dead or Alive that the film became a hit at the drive-in theatres. Today, the film is recognized as one of the quintessential 1950s American sci-fi/horror films.

The film was Steve McQueen's debut performance, and also starred Aneta Corsaut. The film's tongue-in-cheek theme song, "Beware of the Blob" (recorded by studio group The Five Blobs), was written by a pre-stardom Burt Bacharach and Hal David and was a nationwide hit in the U.S.

I have a cell phone blog on http://gardmobile.blogspot.com/ and my wife and I use it to blog daily events to keep family in the US and South Africa updated on what we are up to :) It is also a great way to keep friends up to date on what is happening. In addition to that I have the homepage (see link below) dedicated to trip reports from our vacations.