• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where do you normally smoke?

I smoke out on my front or back (usually front) patio with a book and a drink of some sort. I enjoy herfing with others, but it doesn't happen too often.

Normally I smoke in the car on the way to work or at local B&M's.

I have a covered outdoor kitchen/patio with a television where I spend most of my time burning my kids inheritance.

My most memorable cigar smoking took place on an island in the Dominican Republic surrounded by beautiful green water and palm trees, sigh... :rolleyes:

Back yard with five bird feeders and lots of company.

Tampa Sweethearts.

How about we just help him?

BOTL - Brother Of The Leaf
B&M - Brick & Mortar - refers to a physical store (ie: cigar lounge, shop, etc).

I still don't know what B & M means!? ??? Thanks Tomthirtytwocents!!

Brick & Mortar

I like to smoke on the drive to work, in my screened porch, hot tub, neighbors sail boat and B & M's
I still don't know what B & M means!? ??? Thanks Tomthirtytwocents!!

Must not have read far enough in the thread... :rolleyes:

http://www.cigarpass...=40#entry862299
How about we just help him?

BOTL - Brother Of The Leaf
B&M - Brick & Mortar - refers to a physical store (ie: cigar lounge, shop, etc).

Man I love this place! :love:

Covered patio out behind the house, ventilated smoking room inside the house when the weather is really nasty.

Still a few really nice cigar lounges in the Portland OR area....always nice to hit them for some food and grog and a great smoke with friends.

I usually smoke on my patio or my local B&M. The best place I've ever smoked was years ago at the Peabody Orlando, overlooking a beautiful view on the hotel room balcony...naked!

I smoke on our back deck every night. If is raining we smoke under the deck. We have dry space under there. The cold does not bother me as I have a ton of warm clothes.

The best place I have ever smoked was on the side of a great river watching the others fish. This happens quite a bit actually.

WOW!!
thank you, I now know what B&R means.

you people some in some amazing places!!!

I myself, I walk and smoke.
The best place was on the deck of a party boat in the rain cursing at 5 mph.

Eye thik sumwon aught two pruf-reed bfour posting. :laugh:

WOW!!
thank you, I now know what B&R means.

you people some in some amazing places!!!

I myself, I walk and smoke.
The best place was on the deck of a party boat in the rain cursing at 5 mph.

Now I'm lost, what's a B&R? Lol

Brick and Rebar, obviously. While not quite as aesthetically pleasing as a B&M, it is quite functional.

In a white room with black curtains near the station.

Doc

With 2 crazy dogs and a wife with a little LostTexan on the way I am usually forced to enjoy my cigars on my walks with the dogs. Not a bad thing, to be honest.