• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where else do you guys hang out in the interwebz?

hangten

Where else do you guys hang out for cigar topics? Facebook, reddit, other forums? I’m kinda have a habit of staying here in Cigarpass and Cigarweekly.

Just chatting with the owners of different B&M in person. And different shopping sites if I quickly need to find the blend of a cigar I'm smoking and or posting.

Just here. I browse other parts of the www on occasion but never to post or “hang out”, that’s exclusively here for me. 😊

For news, halfwheel, Developing Palates, and Cigar Coop.

For social media, I'm part of the Aganorsa Acolytes, My Illusione, and Crux Crusaders groups on FB. I scoff a little bit at social media, but the interaction with Terence and Fred respectively in the FB groups is really valuable.

Facebook I'm a member of a few groups
Reddit
Cigarworld.com
Cigardojo.com
Halfwheel

Where else do you guys hang out for cigar topics? Facebook, reddit, other forums? I’m kinda have a habit of staying here in Cigarpass and Cigarweekly.
A number of A/V - Home Theater websites.

Here and Facebook, really. I browse some car/automotive-related sites, but don't much participate.

Halfwheel is cool! I joined a few FB groups and I find it kinda cringy with all of the selfies 😂. Just show me the cigars!