• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where to buy Gurkha Status?

vewyphishy

The Original Smoking Fish
A friend of mine wants to get a box of the Gurkha Status Churchills for his father-in-law. Does anyone have a good recommendation as to where we can get these?

Thanks!
Michael

Cigarbid...can get some of the 500,000 lines of Gurkha for $9 a 5er. (I'd start there if I were you).

A friend of mine wants to get a box of the Gurkha Status Churchills for his father-in-law. Does anyone have a good recommendation as to where we can get these?

Thanks!
Michael

Friends don't let friends... ;)

I smoked a Grand Age that was quite a suprise. Very flavorful, and complex. Actually reminded me of a prototype cigar I smoked for
a General Cigar Nicaraguan Puro taste test that was a bit better, and that I would definitely purchase.
That is the only Gurkha I've ever really enjoyed. I suppose it pays to get adventurous once in a while, but for all the hype, the majority of them have left me unimpressed. Granted, I love head rippers, and I possibly can't pick up the flavors that they insist are there.

Yup, Ron runs a pretty nice ship. If only you guys could see the humidor.... :0

;)

One of the best B&Ms around. I get all of my non CC's there. The best part of the shop besides the HUGE humidor is it is in the same shopping center as a Mr Carwash. You can shop and smoke while having your car detailed!! :laugh:

They also have the best service and selection in Houston.

DE

;)

One of the best B&Ms around. I get all of my non CC's there. The best part of the shop besides the HUGE humidor is it is in the same shopping center as a Mr Carwash. You can shop and smoke while having your car detailed!! :laugh:

DE

Have you been to Lonestar Tobacco a little further down 1960 during Fuente Releases? Ben gets a hell of a lot nicer stuff than Ron at serious. Not to mention, Ben still has DCM Stanfords 90ths and all sorts of other ridiculous stuff.

Ron's shop is nice....and it's huge...but I wouldn't go as far as calling them the best.

:rolleyes:

;)

DE

Have you been to Lonestar Tobacco a little further down 1960 during Fuente Releases? Ben gets a hell of a lot nicer stuff than Ron at serious. Not to mention, Ben still has DCM Stanfords 90ths and all sorts of other ridiculous stuff.

Ron's shop is nice....and it's huge...but I wouldn't go as far as calling them the best.

:rolleyes:

No I have never been there..Thanks for the heads up. Are you talking more towards 290 and 1960...I have been spoilt at Serious. I always enjoy hearing about other B&Ms.

Sorry to Thread Jack!! :D

No I have never been there..Thanks for the heads up. Are you talking more towards 290 and 1960...I have been spoilt at Serious. I always enjoy hearing about other B&Ms.

No, it's East of Serious. On the right hand side of 1960 traveling towards 45, only about 6 miles down the road. It's definitely worth checking the place out...

Not to mention, if you feel adventurous, I'm only an Hour away from both shops. 290 --> Highway 6 --> College Station. ;)

I'll let you know next time I'm coming to town, as I'm originally from Humble/ Kingwood, and we might be able to get together for a smoke somewhere. :)

No, it's East of Serious. On the right hand side of 1960 traveling towards 45, only about 6 miles down the road. It's definitely worth checking the place out...

Not to mention, if you feel adventurous, I'm only an Hour away from both shops. 290 --> Highway 6 --> College Station. ;)

I'll let you know next time I'm coming to town, as I'm originally from Humble/ Kingwood, and we might be able to get together for a smoke somewhere. :)

Sounds good!