• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where to purchase beads?

Seth

Nooblerette
OK all the talk has won me over. Who / where is the best place to buy beads? If it matters I am right outside Nashville, TN.

Seth

Thanks all. Hard to go anywhere else after all these recomendations.

Seth

Without even looking at that link, I would guess that it is NSFW and for those who don't know Matt, I willing to bet that the link is for something like anal beads or the like. I'll check the link when I get home.

i just ordered beads from heartfelt industries and they're working great. i also bought exquisicat pearl fresh beads they're working good too, and at a very low cost might i add.
Pearl fresh? what are those? oh hey i was wondering i have the rh 60% beads and everytime i check on them they seem to be breaking up and cracking and slipping out of the holes in the tube. whats up with that?

Just placed an order with heartfelt.

Been converted to beads! My humidifying device just isn't cutting the mustard!

Just got my beads in from Heartfelt. Good fast service. Thanks all for that advice.

Offered Matt's beads to my girlfriend. Good fast right hook. Anyone have any asprin. ; )

Seth

Can't go wrong with Cigarmony or Heartfelt. Placed my order with Viper two weeks ago on a Friday afternoon, had a tracking number within an hour, and my beads by 10am Monday morning from Nevada to NYC. Great service!!