• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where to Smoke

In answer to the Satellite question, all cableing is piped in underground from the main house. PVC all the way so the cables are safe. As for the alarm system... you betchya!!! This room is loaded with technology so I definitely wanted security. The alarm is directly wired and zoned to the home system (door contact/motion). When the door to the shed opens you hear a beep in the house. So if I am in the house and someone opens the door, they would be greeted by an angry man with a firearm. :angry: No one has ever opened the door yet.

There are times that I do not come out here and I opt to stay in the house or when I retire for the evening, that is when I arm the Office Shed. Of course, I work from home. I am always here, but sometimes I just don't come out. Based on its position in the yard, its not readily visible from inside the house.

It is not the biggest room in the world. Sure, there are times I wish that it could be bigger. But surprisingly 120 sq. ft. is truly accomodating. I am a smoker and I do smoke in here with no problems. I have an exhaust fan that can clear the room in 20 minutes.

I can spend several hours in here before heading into the house to use the facilities or make something to eat. The mini fridge does hold drinks and snacks but by the time I return, it is smoke free.

Speaking of classy, the whole idea might be a little odd but when you step in here, you have no idea that you are in an outdoor storage building. I have always wanted an office with class and I stretched every penney I had to make sure that it met that criteria. It really is nice in here.

I have had this office for a little over a year now. In toll, three other people have been inside this room in that time. The reactions are: "Wholy ___!", "What the ____?", "You would never know by looking at it!", "This is unbelieveable!", "I want one!!!"

It is absolutely an amazing space and I enjoy the hell out of it. Its my private personal getaway where I can run my business and enjoy watching satellite tv, high speed Internet, surround sound music and movies. Its got it all, except a toilet.

In terms of the temperature; I do live in Louisville, KY, but I moved here from a 26 year stint in South Florida. I love warm weather and loathe cold weather. Trust me, the 73/74 temp in here is quite comfortable.

Thanks for the compliments!