• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which ashtray are you using?

Isaac

Hi everyone! I am looking for a good cigar ashtray with reasonable price but I don't have any ideas. So, which ashtray are you using and do you like it? If it is possible, please upload a picture of it too.

Thank you very much! :)

I'd have to say for the $$$, looks, size if bowl, I'd go with the "Stinky Ashtray". It's presently on sale at Humidor Heaven but others are selling it. Here is the link to the site and it has others as well with pictures and info about them all....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

http://www.humidorhaven.com/accessories.AC?subcat=AT

One thing I like about the "Stinky" is that you can leave it outside and the weather doesn't bother it.

Edit: to add link to website.

stinky lives here in vegas..he drives a big green truck with airbrushed cigars all over it

I have the stinky ashtray and love it for outdoors and in my workshop. It's a bit big for a solo smoker but it's really great for when you get the guys together for a HERF.

Mark over at cigarmony also sells the stinky, IIRC. It's a great ashtray. Not a fancy crystal/marble, etc. one that you want out when the CEO or managing partner is over for dinner, but it's great for sitting around with a bunch of guys smoking cigars, or when you just don't feel like emptying that often. It's HUGE, though. If you are looking for small, might not be the thing for you.
I love mine.

If you want painfully fancy, there is a portable ashtray made by Oneoff that is loads of fun to pull out to out-snootify your friends and colleagues. http://www.davidoffmadison.com/index.jp?edge=shop.itemDetail

I use this:
c69766e7.jpg

d3146571.jpg

I received this from the my secert santa on CigarSmokers.com, the lower caption says "If you break it, we want to know what you're smoking!" And it's made from 100% car parts. :thumbs: pretty weird, but definatly original.

Go to the dollar store and pick up one from there. Since I can't smoke in the house, I have a great $2 ashtray I picked up at the dollar store. You can't go wrong with one of those babies!

Yeah, I can't smoke in the house, so my ashtray is the one in my car. I have to empty it after every cigar. If I had the need, I would pick up one of those stinky's.

I use the Black Ceramic (or porcelin) Padron Ash Tray. Was fairly cheapy and looks good. May have to get a Cohiba one soon though :p

Black Cohiba ashtray, That Alex worked out a deal for with Matty. Then we found them here in Chicago for the same price. If its more then just me smoking I have a bigger Vegas ashtray that I use.

I have a nice ash tray from Torano, but since I only smoke outside the world is my ash tray! ;)

DG

Since I can't smoke inside except at the duck club (there we use Tone-NY's suggestion of the dollar store "executive" ashtray :laugh: that's what it is called) I regularly use the ashtray of the great outdoors. :D

Shiba said:
I use the Black Ceramic (or porcelin) Padron Ash Tray. Was fairly cheapy and looks good. May have to get a Cohiba one soon though :p
[snapback]286658[/snapback]​

Is that the BIG AZZ square one? I saw one at a country club's smoking room and thought it was sweet!

~M

I have four Stinky Ashtrays in the smoking room (never know how many we'll need). I also use them outside. If I am smoking by myself or with just one other person, I'll use the Don Lino Africa ashtray. Don't have a picture of it right now, but it is one of the most beautiful ashtrays on the market.

JR Cigars always has cigars with an ashtray deals from about $30.00 so you don't feel bad if you break them. I have the Monte White and the R&J three cigar.

nfulton