• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which is your favorite corona gorda?

mata777

I"ll start off with my take. For me it's a close tie between SLR serie A and HdM #1.

Juan Lopez No.1, or Punch Punch, but maybe H. Upmann Mag 46, then again Punch Royal Selection 11, oh I almost forgot about SLR A.......damn how do you pick just one?

By far my favorite cigar size.

Juan Lopez No.1, or Punch Punch, but maybe H. Upmann Mag 46, then again Punch Royal Selection 11, oh I almost forgot about SLR A.......damn how do you pick just one?

Mark this day in history!!! I agree with Brent across the board on all of these. Has hell frozen over? Are pigs flying? What is this world coming to when Brent and I agree completely.

Seriously though, Brent's list is spot on.

Siglo 4 does it all day long for me.

Mark this day in history!!! I agree with Brent across the board on all of these. Has hell frozen over? Are pigs flying? What is this world coming to when Brent and I agree completely.

Seriously though, Brent's list is spot on.

You're getting smarter in your older age. It takes a while to realize I'm always right, but they usually all come around.

Serie A

Mag 46's just haven't been there for me, the quality is too spotty.

More of a Gand Corona:
La Flor de Cano Gran corona - only had two of these iirc - niccca smoke!
PSD3 EL 2006
Monte C El 2003

N/C
Casa Fuente CG
OR Tat Black (jar release) - Hi Tone!
Davidoff 5000 - one of the Davi's NOT of the Millenium line that I enjoy.

It's not current production, but I find it tough to beat a good Bolivar Corona Extra.

I would haave to go with the Juan Lopez Selecion #1 for ISOM, and Tat Black Jar release and FFOX Fuente Fuente tie for NC

If you asked me once a week for 6 months, you might get a diffferent answer every week.

only open box i have just now of this size(so by default my current favorite)...upmann super coronas.

derrek

Corona Gorda, It is happens to be one of my most favorites. This size is often referred Toro. It is 5 5/8 by 46 ring gauge.

Indeed, how do you choose just one?

I enjoy;

Juan Lopez No. 1
Cohiba Siglo IV
H. Upmann Magnum 46
Punch Royal Selection 11
Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion No. 3
Saint Luis Rey Serie A

Not in that particular order, but I would say that the Juan Lopez is my favorite most of the time, and I have a box of 06 RyJ Ex. No. 3 that was one of the top five cigars I smoked last year! Mag 46 are excellent most of the time, but 05, 08 and 11 have been hit or miss for me. I also picked up a five pack of 08 Punch RS 11 last year that are truly excellent. Unfortunately, these were discontinued in 2010  :angry:.

My apologies for rambling on, but I just can't pick one!  :D