• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which Juan Lopez is better?

What do you like better, Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 1 or No. 2? Discuss.

• No. 1

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No. 2

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

Gavin

I have an opinion, just interested to see if there’s consensus.

I think option 3 is for me, because I haven't smoked enough of them to really tell a major difference, but if I had to choose I like JL1.

1657129558213.png

#2's are very, very good smokes for the price. Wasn't nearly as impressed by #1's. As they say, that's one guy's opinion.....

Yes.

But No. 2 was one of my first cuban boxes bought and they were great. And the next box was. And the next one....and the next one....

I seem to reach for the #2's more than the #1's but I also seem to go through them both equally as fast.

2 has been the better option for me for boxes from 20 and 21. I did have a box of 19s No.1s that could make a case for the better smoke, but consistency wise, No.2s are my vote.

I've smoked several boxes of No. 2 and prefer them, especially aged. What was interesting is that I prefer the size of the No. 1 like Mike.

Maybe I'm missing something.. what are people getting different from 2 over 1.. or vice versa? Maybe I just wasn't paying attention enough to notice a discernable difference in the two. 1 seemed to have a tad more strength to me, but that's it.

It's been at least a year or so since either, so I may not have the best memory to say with certainty.

This turned out about how I expected.
Maybe I'm missing something.. what are people getting different from 2 over 1.. or vice versa? Maybe I just wasn't paying attention enough to notice a discernable difference in the two. 1 seemed to have a tad more strength to me, but that's it.

It's been at least a year or so since either, so I may not have the best memory to say with certainty.
I think the flavor of the #2 is better, and more approachable. Every time I smoke a #1, I end up wishing it was a #2.