• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

While you're at Casa Fuente

NullSmurf

Das Bruce
Why not help a Brother out?

mmburtch has me booked for my limit of DC Lanceros.

If you have a wish list, post it here. Those who are going, feel free to step up to grab some of the tasties for a Brother in need. Brothers, please be sensitive that you may be asking someone to front significant scratch to help you. Its not a matter of trust, but some of these lads are starving college students.

Don't speculate here. Know what you want and how much they cost. Don't ask a Brother to take a risk for you. CF sells singles. There is no box discount.

I would also like to be added to the list for the Don Carlos Lanceros should a CP brother make it to Casa during the event.

Thanks!

Is there reason to believe they have the DC Lanceros again? Everything I have heard indicates they haven't ever gotten another round.

Is there reason to believe they have the DC Lanceros again? Everything I have heard indicates they haven't ever gotten another round.

I saw them there when I was in Vegas earlier this month. Just one box out, limit 2 per person.

Throw me in for half a box of casa fuente churchills if someone wants to do a box split.

Whats with the NEGATIVE VIBES?

referee.jpg

Jake fwiw they don't give a box discount so there is no difference between a box split and just buying whatever quantity you want flat out.

Throw me in for half a box of casa fuente churchills if someone wants to do a box split.

I should have posted this at the top (and will). Know what you are asking for be specific. "I want 15 Casa Fuente Churchills at the Casa Fuente price." If you want to split, find a partner, then post here. The risk is yours, not the Brother who agrees to buy for you.

Jake fwiw they don't give a box discount so there is no difference between a box split and just buying whatever quantity you want flat out.

Except for safe traveling on the way home inside of a box. :thumbs:

LOL Screw them.. Every man for themselves. :laugh:
I plan on buying all the Lanceros..LOL! Like I did last year.

LOL Screw them.. Every man for themselves. :laugh:
I plan on buying all the Lanceros..LOL! Like I did last year.

Phew! It's a good thing I'll be out there the week before! :laugh:

I am going up there today after work it seems to buy something for a BOTL here...I think I know what I will be enjoying with my coffee.

If there is room I would love to get my hands on a 10'er of
DC Lancero's!

Dean :thumbs:

Apparently I am persona non grata at Casa Fuente. A BOTL was trying to score the box of DC Lanceros which they said they would sell when it was empty. It had 7 left in it. Sooooo I asked a few of the guys sitting around with adult beverages if they would mind buying their two allottment...we'd pay for it.) They said no problemo. They bought the remaining 7 and my friend got the box. Well CF now says I annoyed their customers. Well two of the guys asked us to sit with them, another guy talked to us for about 15 minutes about a mutual friend...the last guy had to leave when his wife came back. I was just playing by their rules...guess they didn't like it. Sorry but the heck with CF.

If there is room I would love to get my hands on a 10'er of
DC Lancero's!

Dean :thumbs:

I totally agree with Bruce so who ever helps a brother out I can send my end first to that starving college student! If there are no takers I understand!

I would send the majority of it and if the price has went up since I was there last year no problem!

TIA
Dean

there is a 2 stick limit for any of the rare or cool stuff at casa Fuente. last week I smoked a DC Lancero and tried to buy two more when I left. Since I had already bought one they would only let me buy one more. there were less than 10 left in the box when I was there. The idiot who followed me intot he humidor said they had more...but did not like to put them out, becuase they sold so fast. In general I am not a fan of Casa Fuente, I only go there when picking up something for a BOTL (wich I dont mind doing). or meeting up with people from out of town to smoke. Plus, I can get a discount there now....(I have friends) so I might be smoking there cigars a bit more..just not there.

there is a 2 stick limit for any of the rare or cool stuff at casa Fuente. last week I smoked a DC Lancero and tried to buy two more when I left. Since I had already bought one they would only let me buy one more. there were less than 10 left in the box when I was there. The idiot who followed me intot he humidor said they had more...but did not like to put them out, becuase they sold so fast. In general I am not a fan of Casa Fuente, I only go there when picking up something for a BOTL (wich I dont mind doing). or meeting up with people from out of town to smoke. Plus, I can get a discount there now....(I have friends) so I might be smoking there cigars a bit more..just not there.

Damn politics!

I understand Matty what ever is possible for the interest of this thread! :thumbs:

Dean

If anyone can pick up an extra Casa Fuente I'd be happy to trade money, services :whistling: , etc. for it.

Last time I was in Vegas (2 months ago) I stopped by Casa Fuente and tried to buy some DC Lancero's. The lady told me that they've been out for a long time, and they've had them in stock twice since they've been opened. Not sure how accurate that is...