• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whip it out and show us!

The chicks name is Ilona, she's a rep for Heaven cigars. I met her whne she came to my store, we had dinner together! :love: Lucky me! I have a signed picture of her from her calender.

AVB reminded me of this topic. What a difference a month makes!

I now am using the Padrón Millennium humidor as my "Padrón" humidor ("Hi, my name is Andrew, I'm a Padrón slut"), with 1964's & 1926's of various sizes, and Millenniums on the 5 trays it has. Took a lot of work to get the humidity up on this guy:

nu_humi3.jpg

Then I have this Diamon Crown humidor -- thanks to everyone who helped me with it, I now have the humidor going well on this one too. This is where I put my preferred smokes:

nu_humi2.jpg

And finally, my old humidor (dunno the brand, made in Taiwan) is my "everything else and Cubans" humidor, with "everything else" on the left, and the Cubans on the right. I don't know why I store my cigars "upside down" it just seems more natural to me that way. ???

nu_humi1.jpg

The Montecristo Platinum box is now officially a "dog pound" to try to get the dogs people are sending me to taste as good as possible ??? before I smoke them. I have a few boxes of smokes in our corporate cabinet at a local smoke shop, but no pics of that.

wow, that's one cool humidor, Matt R. I seriously have to get one like that, or like AVB's some day, so I can just put boxes in it.

Matt, VERY nice. :thumbs:

I'd post mine... except I don't have my digicam on my anymore. HAHA... I'll post it as soon as the cam gets back to me.

That picture is a couple of years old, I think. It's a little bit less full now.

Matt R said:
That picture is a couple of years old, I think. It's a little bit less full now.
yea but you've probably bought a 2nd one that's now fuller than the original.....f'in FOG's!!! ;) :D

Here's the top half:

TopHalf.jpg

And here's the bottom half:

BottomHalf.jpg

And this is as good as I can get of the whole thing:

FullView.jpg

HOLLY SMOKES!! Allofus, will you be my friend?!
peepee.gif

Did you build it? Buy it? Convert it? If so, what was it in it's previous life?

Wow guys
All great supplies
I'm still working on my first coolidor
I'll post a pic as soon as i get it up and running

Here's my refrigerdor. I don't have a good picture of the coolerdor :(
vewy_008.thumb.jpg

I stole this image from Fast4Dr's post in the "A picutre is worth 1000 words" thread. Go here to see that thread and you can click on the photo to get a magnified view.

Oh and Kenny, I thought I remember a photo you posted when we had a photo gallery before the I40 incident with ANOTHER similar "Allofusador" that was about the same size as the phots you posted here but it looked like an antique curio/china cabinet converted to a humidor. I remember that it was VERY NICE :)

"Excuse me while i whip this out... (the crowd screams)"

i envy you guys.

Bump! Any changes or the like? I'll have to take some pics of mine and get them up here :thumbs: I envy some of you guys :blush: