• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whiskey Glasses opinion.

I use Ravenscroft crystal distillers scotch glasses. They're AVB approved. I was stunned at the difference that they make.                        ​

Devil Doc said:

I use Ravenscroft crystal distillers scotch glasses. They're AVB approved. I was stunned at the difference that they make.                        ​

These Hank?

LINK

Yea, those are the ones. They sure have gone up in price since I bought mine 7yrs ago.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
Yea, those are the ones. They sure have gone up in price since I bought mine 7yrs ago.

Doc

For twenty bucks a pop...it's definitely making me hesitate.

...for $20 / glass, it ought to come with some Balvenie Doublewood...... :p

I use a nice hefty old fashioned gifted to us from Pottery Barn that is made from recycled glass.
img66o.jpg

It leaves room for a nice chunk of ice if you choose.

Here's the glass I prefer.  It imparts notes of zinc and iron into the beverage, adding to the complexity and color of the drink:

gallery_1565_604_1699.jpg

Devil Doc said:
I'm surrounded by Philistines.

Doc

...and poor ones at that!

Those are some nice glasses...and I'm torn on buying them since you mentioned them! 

Look at it this way, Gary. You wouldn't think twice about setting fire to a $20. cigar, which you can only enjoy once.

Doc