• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

white stuff?

hobbes1

i have 2 siglo I i had them for like 2 monthsthier proparly humidfied and stuff but thiers liek this white stuff im not sure what it is mold? does any1 kno

hobes,

If it is white and brush off with residue, it is probably plume. Nothing to worry about, in fact a very good sign. Enjoy.

its likely plume or bloom as some people say, jand is harmless,just wipe it off, and smoke. just in case(slight chance its mold, do a search on this form, its been talked about before.

Sorry, but I doubt that plume would have developed in the span of 2 months. IMHO, its most likely mold. Wipe it off and either smoke it or quarantine it from the rest of your smokes. You might also want to check the humidity level is not too high (>70%) and check that your hygrometer is properly calibrated.

Pics would be helpful to identify the white stuff.

Strayvector said:
Sorry, but I doubt that plume would have developed in the span of 2 months. IMHO, its most likely mold. Wipe it off and either smoke it or quarantine it from the rest of your smokes. You might also want to check the humidity level is not too high (>70%) and check that your hygrometer is properly calibrated.

Pics would be helpful to identify the white stuff.
[snapback]283740[/snapback]​

I second that Stray.

hobbes1 said:
i have 2 siglo I i had them for like 2 monthsthier proparly humidfied and stuff but thiers liek this white stuff im not sure what it is mold? does any1 kno
[snapback]283727[/snapback]​

This post has to be a joke..... www.dictionary.com

ill post some pictures up soon. for my spelling i could easily spell check or actally take the time to spell corectly but its just not worth it thier was a test that proves with the first and last letter in a word and the rest of it mixed up it was still read.

Oh... Shite we should not be talking about Isoms... Maybe it is some residue... 88% :rolleyes: Hello ATF

Alcohol...??? Lots of it now
Tabacco... Not even on the street, can i smoke!!
Firearms...Step over the line... MP5 in your ass...You better have horns

Regards
Damian

dcbancroft said:
Oh... Shite we should not be talking about Isoms... Maybe it is some residue... 88% :rolleyes: Hello ATF

Regards
Damian
[snapback]284213[/snapback]​

Sometimes I wonder where you get your smoke from Damian. It must be some really good shit!

dcbancroft said:

Regards
Damian
[snapback]284213[/snapback]​

There have been a couple of really weird ones lately, haven't there?

KevPriest

Could be plume,nobody knows how long the cigar was stored before he got it.
I have a few sticks that have it and I only had them a week.I purchased a box of sanch panza habanas that came "plumed" when I opened the box.I tend to ask the local shops for anything that has been sitting for some time and he wants to let go cheaper.

hobbes1 said:
ill post some pictures up soon. for my spelling i could easily spell check or actally take the time to spell corectly but its just not worth it thier was a test that proves with the first and last letter in a word and the rest of it mixed up it was still read.
[snapback]284072[/snapback]​

iwoodliktohepUoutherewitdisproblemUhavbutti'mnotshurIhavethetime2 teach myself some friggin english....jeez

Back