• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who da man?

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
In my quest for some of the more esoteric and disparate bourbons, I search all over the country. I found one in Oklahoma and PSTAN volunteered to drive out of his way to find the store, front his own money and ship the bottle to me. We have never met or herfed, traded or otherwise had any contact besides this board. Where else can you find such good people? I am truly thankful for his help and hopefully the little something I’ve passed on will be put to good use.

This sounds like a great quest! I bet you run into some extraordinary tasting bourbons. Are most of these sold on a local basis?

Bump just because everybody should know what a BOTL PSTAN is.

I agree. I was the lucky guy who was on the recieving end of PSTAN's superbomb in the recent WAR.

Bruce

You are very welcome, I hope you enjoy it very much. It was the least that I could do for a guy that gives a lot of great recommendations for various liquors. :whistling:

You don't know how many times I looked at that bottle just thinking, that must be some good stuff! :love: As I mentioned to you, if you come across anymore let me know and I can probably get it for you. :sign:

THATS a true BOTL.
Thats what sets this board apart from all the others!!