• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who has King B's?

I can finally add my name to this list. I've got 10 King Bs and 10 8-5-8 sungrowns on the way! :D

My local B&M got in one box of 18 and was selling them for m$9.35 each plus 5% SC sales tax.

Very similar in taste to the 8-5-8 SG's IMHO. The one I smoked burned very well and evenly, but think, like most cigars, these will benefit from a bit of time in the humidor.

My B&M also sells them for 9.35 + 5% sales tax. I may pick up a couple later to try out and age.

Just got one at 9.50 + MA 5% tax. I only got one since they are supposed to be regular production soon.

Grabbed a box for $135 ($7.50 a stick) plus shipping. Broke the seal, removed the humipack and now they rest for a few months.

Tech said:
Grabbed a box for $135 ($7.50 a stick) plus shipping. Broke the seal, removed the humipack and now they rest for a few months.
[snapback]262980[/snapback]​
WOW, that is a great price...

Tech said:
[snapback]262980[/snapback]​

:thumbs: Nice.

Top...
I would like to try and find three of these at close to msrp.
Here's hoping... :whistling:

junkman_56 said:
Top...
I would like to try and find three of these at close to msrp.
Here's hoping... :whistling:
[snapback]263602[/snapback]​

My shop got a small shipment in - they had a limit of 1 per customer - and they're already all sold out. I think they were getting $7.99 for 'em...

junkman_56 said:
marcsheldon said:
i think i paid $8 for mine.
[snapback]263611[/snapback]​
$8 would be good...
[snapback]263613[/snapback]​

$8.15. i just checked the price sticker thats still on the cello. let me know how many you want and ill pick some up tommorow.

Local shop has them for about $9 and change plus NY tax, so, it will be over $10.
I looked at them and it looks like it us just a big version of Cuban Belicoso.
I did not go for these... Kind of too much.

Have yet to see any up here, other than my 'other board' Secret Santa sent me one... :thumbs:

I saw a guy in queens, ny for $12.50. The cheapest was $9.xx. All the local shops have them here.