• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who is your NFL team?

chryssy

Reaction score
Of course mine is the Pittsburg Steelers. Been a fan since I was 7. born in Pennsylvania so it was Steelers or Eagles. Steelers won. I lived an hour away from Pittsburg for about 10 years. They have not always played good but I WILL NOT BE A TRAITOR, But will root for anyone playing against the chiefs. So who is your team and why??

Grew up about 45 mins out of Philly

Eagles or any team playing against the Cowboys.

Hmmmm.... let me think about that for awhile. :rolleyes: I going to come clean and admit I was a bandwagon fan who started watching football during the first year of their four year dominance over the AFC. By the time that run ended I had matured to a legitimate NFL fan who's Monday through Wednesday mood is greatly influenced bu Sunday's events. I've stuck with the Bills ever since, not only my favorite NFL team, but favorite period. Even more so than my beloved Red Sox. I've suffered through very lean years for a decade now, which is 40% of my life. I'm glad I wasn't around for the 70's although I have had to suffer through Todd Collins, Doug Flutie (I was in the Johnson camp), Drew Statue Bledsoe, etc. Sing with me now...

Lyrics to the Shout Song:
Verse one:

The Bills make me wanna SHOUT!
Kick your heels up and SHOUT!
Throw your hands up and SHOUT!
Throw your head back and SHOUT!

Verse two:

C’mon now the Bills are makin’ it happen now…
Stand up c’mon and shout Yea…..

Chorus one:

Say you will-Shout it right now baby
Say you will-C’mon C’mon
Say you will-And shout
Say you will-Yea…

Verse three:

SHOUT! Buffalo’s happen’ now
SHOUT! We’re on the move now
SHOUT! The Bills are happenin’ now
SHOUT! They’re makin’ it happen now
SHOUT! We’ve got the spirit
SHOUT! A lotta’ spirit, yea
SHOUT! We’ve got the spirit
SHOUT! Just watch it happen now

Chorus two:

Hey…Hey…
(Repeat)
Let’s go Buffa-lo…Let’s go Buffa-lo
(Repeat)
The Bills make me wanna SHOUT!

The Washington Redskins
(and anyone playing the Dallas Cowboys)

I have lived in the Washington area since the mid 60’s. I really got into football in the early 70’s.
That was the golden age of football for me. George Allen was the couch and during that era the rivalry with the Dallas Cowboys was born.
There were the Hogs and the Fun Bunch and RFK Stadium was small and nosie. I was in the stadium for a lot of those games and fell in love with the Redskins. If you ever see footage of the playoff game against the Cowboys where the stadium seats were rocking up and down, I was there. It was electric.
I have lived thru the good times and the bad times, but I will ALWAYS be a Washington Redskins fan…

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

Been in Pittsburgh my entire life - work 1/2 mile from stadium - used to travel 60 miles outside of city to watch the games on TV in the 70's - Steelers all the way.

I think if Big Ben gets that black cloud away from his head, the Steelers could have a total of 3 or 4 championships in the next 10 years. This guy is special. Whatever "IT" is, he has it.

Go Steelers -

Cowboys

The first game I ever remember was the Cowboys beating the Giants in '75 or '76. My brother who was 10 years older was a Giants fan and I'll never foget how pissed he was! I was a Cowboys fan from that day on.

:( Sad to say it but Go Browns! :( :( :(
I have come to enjoy loosing. It is almost liberating. :cool:

well the packers suck this year so not them. I expect to see good things from the bangles. They were good last year and there gonna be even better this year.

BROWNS.....HA HA j/k, that was for Darren :laugh:

Brown is the color of..... :whistling:

GO RAVENS

But will root for anyone playing against the chiefs. So who is your team and why??

KC Chiefs. I was raised to be a Chiefs fan, and always will be. I also like teams playing against anyone else in AFC West (toughest division in the NFL), especially the Raiders.

Go CHIEFS!

SF 49ers.

Was born a fan and endured the many hard years, then the Dynasty of the 80's/90's and now well . . . I have crawld back into my hole and await the coming of Spring.

At least I am not a fan of the OTHER Bay Area team. At least the 9er's scored some points! :whistling:

Always been the Bills since they started. Nothing like sitting in the old War Memorial concrete stadium in the winter in Buffalo. Only folks in Chicago know what I'm talking about.

I don't really follow football that much, but I root for the Eagles and Phillies being a Flyers fan. I've always liked the Bears somewhat also, mainly because of coach Mike Ditka.

Rams

Grew up 30 mins from down town St. Louie. Was a Cardinals fan, but when they packed up I just became an "NFL" fan.

Now that we got the Rams, I'm with them.

Been in Pittsburgh my entire life - work 1/2 mile from stadium - used to travel 60 miles outside of city to watch the games on TV in the 70's - Steelers all the way.

I think if Big Ben gets that black cloud away from his head, the Steelers could have a total of 3 or 4 championships in the next 10 years. This guy is special. Whatever "IT" is, he has it.

Go Steelers -

Ditto, although I grew up in CT and always hated the Patriots, so the Steelers where the happening team in my younger days(Lynn Swann,Terry Bradshaw,Rocky Blier, The Steel Curtain, need I go on???) and I jumped on the wagon and have and will stay on forever! Agreed about Ben, but let us not forgot our leader Coach Cower whatever it is he has it too!