• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who likes zin?

servebig

Besides cigars my other interest is making wine...but i dont drink anymore (long story)

I have alot of 2001 Zin from Mendocino that should be appreciated. If anyone wants a bottle PM me with addy. If you like it send me a cigar, if not lie to me.

Barney

PS if your addy isn't in your profile, send it.

PM on the way......

Mrs. gawntrail is a wine drinker and today is her birthday.

Thanks for the offer.

M. Gipson

Send me 2 and I'll double the sticks! :D

We cracked open our bottle tonight with dinner. Good stuff!! The wife really liked it and was impressed with your efforts. I'll be sending out my half of the trade the next time I can get to the post office. Thanks again :thumbs:

AVB said:
We cracked open our bottle tonight with dinner. Good stuff!! The wife really liked it and was impressed with your efforts. I'll be sending out my half of the trade the next time I can get to the post office. Thanks again :thumbs:
glad you liked it bro...slightly better than 2 buck chuck i guess :D

barney

PM sent if there's any left, thanks for the consideration. I'm a beer brewer myself, since high school, I brewed beer for my senior science fair project, the good fortune of an all male catholic school. :thumbs: :thumbs: :D

Hey AVB where did you get that picture of me? And I will go for it.....if any left..... :thumbs: FullMoon

FMF, you must be my wife's twin :p I don't have the Zin, you'll have to talk to Servebig about getting some. I do the some of Scotch and bourbon reviews, you can see the list of those I've done here. I update it with each new review. Should have another Scotch review soon.

I love Zinfandel, one of my top 3 favorite varietals. We'll be working at ZAP this year at the tasting festival. If you go stop by the silent auction area and say Hola, there's always time to take a cigar break :D

:cool:

Barney you never sent me a bottle.

Why post a giveaway thread when you don't follow through??

Could this be your notoriously bad memory acting up again? I got mine ages ago and it was goooooooood! :D

coventrycat86 said:

[snapback]153280[/snapback]​

coventrycat86 said:

i think i sent it out to everyone except you...karma's a funny thing, huh? :laugh:

servebig said:
coventrycat86 said:

wow bill...did you like search far and wide for this oooooooold thread, just so you could rip me? i think i sent it out to everyone except you...karma's a funny thing, huh? :laugh:
[snapback]153363[/snapback]​

No Barney, someone (NorCal) topped the thread so it appeared on my "view new posts" screen as I had forgotten all about it.

Any particular reason that you did not send me a bottle? You posted this giveaway three weeks after you got here when you essentially knew no one here.

coventrycat86 said:
servebig said:
coventrycat86 said:

wow bill...did you like search far and wide for this oooooooold thread, just so you could rip me? i think i sent it out to everyone except you...karma's a funny thing, huh? :laugh:
[snapback]153363[/snapback]​

No Barney, someone (NorCal) topped the thread so it appeared on my "view new posts" screen as I had forgotten all about it.

Any particular reason that you did not send me a bottle? You posted this giveaway three weeks after you got here when you essentially knew no one here.
[snapback]153406[/snapback]​

maybe i can see the future...given the way you represented yourself in the gob, i'm really surprised that you would even bring it up.

I like Zin! just had a 2002 Rosenblum Richard Sauret the is showing so wonderful right now. Drink up :D

:cool: