• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who Really has more fun?

What really gets your panties in a bunch??

• blonde

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bruenette

• redhead

• black

• hairless/bald/ alternative "punk" look

• Total voters

Cheekie

Yeah fuggers, I am still around!
I will clarify I am a sandy blonde/ light brown but I can't stand being blonde- HATED IT! I really do think brunettes have more fun... I have PROOF! *** CURRENTLY EBONY / JET BLACK****

I ask this because I really do wonder which do most men prefer

Redheads...
My wife is a redhead and they are fun, kind of unpredictable at times but fun...

I have to go with redheads as well. There is just something about them. My g/f is also a redhead. ;)

Well, my wife is brunette with reddish highlights so I have to go with brunette/redhead lest I get into trouble (not that she reads this board).

My wife is Hispanic, and I've always likes brunettes! So, the solitary vote for brunettes (so far) would be mine!

Ok- So the red heads are rockin' the lobby... I have to admit there is somethig sooooo incredibly sexy about milky skin and fiery red hair- jade green eyes-
MMMMM... beeewwwwbbbies!
redhead.JPG

If I had to pick, give me any dark haired beauty but make sure she has a smile to match and legs and a nice ass...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Anyone else horny now? lol

mrjinglesusa said:
Well, my wife is brunette with reddish highlights so I have to go with brunette/redhead lest I get into trouble (not that she reads this board).
[snapback]216846[/snapback]​
ditto

junkman_56 said:
Redheads...
My wife is a redhead and they are fun, kind of unpredictable at times but fun...
[snapback]216841[/snapback]​

OMG, I just aspirated some coffee. "Kind of unpredictable?"

Pay no attention to the fact that my ex-wife is a redhead, and two of her best firends are redheads, and antoher ex g/f is a redhead...that does not color my perception at all.

Oh, but the way, as to teh OP, yes, Redheads have more fun. Brown hair, IMHO, is the sexiest, when well taken care of.

I'll vote for shaved.

BRUNETTES!

Gotta love those petite brunettes with really dark hair! :rolleyes:

kiltedcraftsman said:
EMO said:
http://www.evilinside.by.ru/art/gothic_girls/redhead.JPG[/img]
[snapback]216853[/snapback]​

I have one at home who is 6'1"!!! Have MERCY!!!
[snapback]216917[/snapback]​

WOOOOHAHAHA! NELLY!!!