• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who wants to help complete a section of CP?

Leebo8-9-8 said:
cooler20001-vi.jpg

This is the finished product.

I'll empty it out and take some to illustrate how I did the shelf and whatnot.
[snapback]146128[/snapback]​

ummmm, santa, if you are watching, I want that for X-Mas!
:thumbs:

nice pic.

Great cooler. How do you store loose smokes, 5 packs et al not in boxes? I've been using open zip lock baggies, but sometimes they fall out.

I keep mine in cedar boxes, in the top.

That pic was taken a long time ago......There isn't too much in there now. :whistling:

Alph Chomper said:
Great cooler. How do you store loose smokes, 5 packs et al not in boxes? I've been using open zip lock baggies, but sometimes they fall out.
[snapback]148956[/snapback]​

Use empty cigar boxes ya get from the local shop, free or a couple bucks.

Jim

Guys, post more info if possible. Once we get enough I'll merge it all into a link.

Just was at my cigar store last night talking about this!!! I was asking for the cedar sheets from the boxes. My guy says he just tosses them, but then gave me the idea of using the Private Stock and Special Blend cedar boxes (not at all fancy) as a way of holding my loose cigars in the coolidor. They're great for storage, but also "season" the sticks well. They're plentiful as hell, nobody seems to want them (most get tossed), and they are made of a decent cedar. I'm sure if you "beg" your cigar store owner, he'll toss a couple aside for you...

- George

Please post more info. Maybe a technical spec sheet on what is needed. I really want to put together a page that shows hows to contruct a cool'idor.