• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who will put on the best show?

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
When the Steelers and the Cardinals open for Bruce Springsteen, who will put on the better show?

I'm thinking Bruce will win by a landslide myself.

Springsteen is the only reason I'll be watching this years Superbowl. I could care less about either of these two teams.

Doc.

As good as his music is he is a complete whack job. You would think too that if he was doing the half time show for the Super Bowl he would at least learn what football is. That would be like someone opening for him and saying "I don't know who Bruce Springteen is"

What a douche bag!

What the hell are you talking about ???

As good as his music is he is a complete whack job. You would think too that if he was doing the half time show for the Super Bowl he would at least learn what football is. That would be like someone opening for him and saying "I don't know who Bruce Springteen is"

What a douche bag!

What a douche bag!

You obviously didn't watch the interview with him at the Super Bowl. He was so F'd up he was incoherent and when they asked which team he liked he commented that he doesn't know anything about football, ,,,,,doesn't follow it.

He said he didn't follow these teams and that he was a Giants fan. How F'ed up were you?

You obviously didn't watch the interview with him at the Super Bowl. He was so F'd up he was incoherent and when they asked which team he liked he commented that he doesn't know anything about football, ,,,,,doesn't follow it.

Back