• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who would you like to smoke with?

Ulysses S. Grant. General, Presdient, and some believed created the term "lobbyist" to describe the people that asked him for jobs and favors as he enjoyed a cigar and a brandy in the lobby of the Willard Hotel, just blocks from the White House.

For me it would have to be.
Justin, so we could get drunk on his homebrew.
Andrew, so I could show him how a cheeky Kiwi plays Texas Holdem.
The Bomb bros, so I could swap stories and check out their skin art.
And "The Doc", Just cause it would be cool to.

HaHa. Nice topic mate.

Jorge Padron for me. :thumbs:
If you had come down to the Outlaw Padron Event, you could've done just that. :D Make the pilgrimage next year, we'll save a seat!

I think my choice would have to be George Burns. Talk about an endless supply of stories!!

Jesus & my BIL. We could talk woodworking. Couldn't ask for a better teacher. My BIL is pretty good at wood working as well. What a great conversation that would be.

dead - Sammy Clemmons and Nicky Tesla out on the town in NYC. They were known to hang out smoking cigars and drinking, and then would head back to Tesla's Lab in the wee hours to check out Nicky's latest inventions.

alive - since this is just fantasy how about going to a big cigar herf out west. :)

Tiger, so I could learn how to pick up chicks :D
....all you need is to have a few hundred milliion in the bank.

Make that known, and you don't even need to bait your hook....they'll jump in the boat all by themselves.....:laugh:

For me it would have to be.
Justin, so we could get drunk on his homebrew.
Andrew, so I could show him how a cheeky Kiwi plays Texas Holdem.
The Bomb bros, so I could swap stories and check out their skin art.
And "The Doc", Just cause it would be cool to.

HaHa. Nice topic mate.

Pretty sure it would be only me with the skin art Dave....not sure Mr. Fields has any.

As far as a major figure goes, I would have to second George Burns. :thumbs: Had him pinned the whole time while reading this, but got beaten out by another member.

On a realistic note, anyone from here at CP. It seems I always join online forums/communities that never have anyone in my area. ??? Of course, I guess I do live in BFE Wyoming. :whistling:

Mike

Winston Churchill or Mark Twain.

Either of those guys would be awesome to hang with.

Lou Rothman. Reading his articles in Cigar Mag I think he would be an intreting conversation.