• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whom are the lucky ones

I have to work today. Normally I wouldn't mind since I work in a cigar shop, but my boss called me at 8:00 in the freakin' morning to come in and clean out the humidifier for the walk-in. :angry2:

And I STILL have to go in later to close :angry2:

Fast4Dr said:
I'm here as well.....maybe we should all jump into the chat room :thumbs:
[snapback]158304[/snapback]​

a bunch of us are here, the water's fine! :D

hungsolo said:
I'm at work, too. My wife laughed at me when I left the house this morning.

Damned teachers... ;)
[snapback]158308[/snapback]​

There is nothing wrong w/ being a teacher!
I know us students always give you crap, but you guys are doing us a great service. thanks. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I'm off.........neener neener neeeeeeeeeeener! :laugh:
[snapback]158315[/snapback]​

We already knew that Lee. I'm guessing that you didn't work today, too. :p

Put my time in 10-7, making my store the best that we can be.

Gregor

Just got home from 2 hours overtime. 17 degrees and a wind chill in the single digits, it was ice chunkass cold in the trucks tonight.

I was. From 11 to 9. Sold an Audi S4 (I do that for a living) and smoked a yardgar (1 hour) in the sunshine (no, actually, I was in the shade) in 75°F. Yes, no typo.
Was so busy that I didn't have lunch all day but just ate at 9:45 after I got home. Now it is time for ice cream but no more cigars for today. Next one is on my day off on Wednesday.

Tomorrow will be 78 F, so I'll drink to that and also to your 1/10 girl. What was her name again? And I also lost her phone number. You can PM me. Thanks.

AVB said:
You and CC should get together, he can watch you not work and you can watch his cars not run. :0

PuroBrat said:
I don't have a job, so I guess I get today off...WooHooo ???
[snapback]158329[/snapback]​
[snapback]158330[/snapback]​

keep this up AVB and you might get your own classics thread.........

Back