• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whore and Herf HERFS

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
OK,

I will be off the entire month of December and would like to get in some time with as much of the Texas Crew as I can, but of course any others in the area are always welcomed.

Houston - I will be down from the night of the 2nd through the afternoon of the 9th. I will have a fishing trip in there somewhere, but lets see what we can put together.

DFW - What can we do for an afternoon around the 11-14th?

Also I know there is a super BOTL that lives in San Marcos -- maybe we can do an Austin meet?

Ok guys just let me know.

And Tas, you are local, we should do lunch at the Cigar Box.

Tim

I'm on leave that week so just keep us posted. I'm sure Jim wouldn't mind getting together at TR and En Fuego is a place I'd be interested in as well.

I might be able to make it. I'll have to wait and see how my schedule pans out though. My wife's b-day is the 11th, and that is finals week for me as well. I probably won't be able to know if I can go until right before it happens, so I'll just watch the thread and see what you guys put together. The last HERF was a lot of fun, so I hope it works out for me to go.

D

I am off work on the 12th,13th, and 14th, but I have an event to go to on the 14th. The Mulligan HERF was my first to get to go to, and it was a blast!
B

Fishing trip????? Are you going by yourself??? Anyways, just let me know, I am open! I just have to get a babysitter.

DFW herf 11-14th? I'm off that entire week (except Saturday @ TR) :D You say when and where! :thumbs:

I will be headed out Tuesday morning for the houston area....I will be down until sunday.

More as I know it.

In Houston (south side) now. Fishing all day Wed and Thurs afternoon, after that I can move things around.
Can we get something together. Afternoon is best but I am flexible.

Tim

Anything new Tim?...I'm still taking leave that week so I'll be free whenever you're available. Just keep us posted......

Still in Houston for 2 more days, after that I will be able to lock in a day to meet up. Looks like it will need to be an early afternoon. I will need to be back home around 5 so I can help with the "chores". I am thinking maybe Wednesday, but will lockit in after I talk to my wife.

Tim

I'm not going to be able to do anything this week. My schedule turned out to be a little more hectic than I'd planned. I will be going to the Christmas party next weekend though. I hope you guys have a good time.

D

Tuesday would have been good for me...but Wednesday and Thursday I am toast.

I know it doesn't help but we are having a herf on the 18th at Stafford and Jones in Richardson in the cigar lounge.

Tim, I'm really looking forward to meeting you and buying you a smoke Tuesday. I'll see you around 11:30.

So is Tuesday @ 1130 set in stone?... I'm living in Garland right now but my smokes are still in Crowley. I'd really like to get together but I need to know either tonight or early tomorrow...

According to his pm, he'll be hitting the road around 9ish and it will be 2 to 2 1/2 hour drive.

Well then, I will tell the missus that I will be headed to TR at about 1100. See ya'll tomorrow....

You guys are lucky I am off until Jan.

The PM said Wednesday, but it seems that Tuesday is the day that will work the best so, I will be on my way down in the AM. It is all good, just will have to put up the Christmas lights on Wednesday instead.

Now, where did I put my globe with the directions....see ya tomorrow fellas

Tim

Doh!!!! Yes it did, my apologies Tim. Thank you for working around my blunder. See you in a couple of hours!

I have a lunch scheduled for 1130 in Addison...then will be heading over to En Fuego is you guys will still be there.