• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's Not Working Tomorrow?

I am working the cellular phone industry never rests.

Off ... and I took Friday off for an extra long weekend. Hopefully the weather will clear up so I can actually enjoy it.

I'm a Federal employee so I have it off. I will be taking Tuesday off as well in preparation to pack for a 3 week trip to Tulalip, WA for work. As soon as I fly back here, I turn around and fly out again. Tuesday will be my last day off for a while.

Dude,
You'll be about 15 min. from me... :whistling:

25 minutes from me bro! I think I hear a HERF in order?

Yeah....let's herf it up just gimmee directions on how to get somewhere LOL.

Being that I'm a Goverment worker here on West Point, I'm off........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

It's a vacation day for me, but not for the place where I work (sub-contractor)....my company lets us move our vacation/holidays around, so even though I'll be working on the actual MLK holiday, I'll get to use the holiday as a day off later in the year.

Well I am at work now. but not sure about the working part, wait let me check, no one around, feet up, drink'in killer beans. Not workin.

me too...and it is a crappy, cold, damp, rainy day to boot, with some sleet on the way for my evening commute :thumbs:

I'm not working tommorrow in celebration of MLK day. Going fishing. Not working today either but, it's raining.

I'm off. But then again, I work for a bank. :thumbs:

Apparently I work for the wrong bank.

Nick
...apparently you do. I tried to get some banking done today at lunchtime, but my bank was closed.....

I'm a Federal employee so I have it off. I will be taking Tuesday off as well in preparation to pack for a 3 week trip to Tulalip, WA for work. As soon as I fly back here, I turn around and fly out again. Tuesday will be my last day off for a while.

Dude,
You'll be about 15 min. from me... :whistling:

25 minutes from me bro! I think I hear a HERF in order?
...herf? Did someone say HERF...!!...??... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Called off sick today to thursday. Feel like shit