• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's ready for a new humidor?

diapanos

Banned
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/humidors/89028/escalade-humidor/
m-humcool_view3.jpg

m-humcool.jpg

Obviously this would be a humidor for boxes only. I wouldn't try to store singles in here!

Also they say it ships flat and you have to put it together yourself! :(
Can this thing really be airtight like that?

I am posting as A curiosity only.
I am not posting this because I am tbinking of buying it or because I want it.I do not wsnt this thing.

Even with boxes, I wouldn't be interested without some sort of shelving.

To get to a lower box, you would have to move four, five and possibly more to get down there.

I've had the problem enough with large coolidors. My last coolidor, was a large one that I put shelves in and stored on it's end. The lid opened out and to the side like a door.

This diving down to the bottom to get something has a high hassle factor. At least it did for me.

personal User said:

To get to a lower box, you would have to move four, five and possibly more to get down there.

I've had the problem enough with large coolidors. My last coolidor, was a large one that I put shelves in and stored on it's end. The lid opened out and to the side like a door.

This diving down to the bottom to get something has a high hassle factor. At least it did for me.

That's the problem I'm having with my foot locker humidor.
It's kind of a pain to have to take out the two shelves to get at the boxes in the bottom and then some of the boxes are stacked on top of each other.

diapanos said:

It's kind of a pain to have to take out the two shelves to get at the boxes in the bottom and then some of the boxes are stacked on top of each other.

So why would you want something bigger which doesn't solve your current problem but makes it worst? ???

whylieineedacigar said:

So why would you want something bigger which doesn't solve your current problem but makes it worst? ???

I never said I wanted it.
I posted it ad a curiosity for people to comment on.
I did NOT say any where in my o.p. that I wanted the thing.

diapanos said:

I did say any where that I wanted the thing

Got it. Usually when someone posts something like this is because they might be interested in the product and want to know our opinion. Apologies for assuming you wanted the thing.

My comment is that it looks like a kids toy chest lol.

Putting it together yourself wouldn't give me warm fuzzys either...

{tpc} said:
My comment is that it looks like a kids toy chest lol.

Putting it together yourself wouldn't give me warm fuzzys either...
I agree
I wonder how it's held together?
glue?
I bet it leaks like crazy.
whylieineedacigar said:

I did say any where that I wanted the thing

Got it. Usually when someone posts something like this is because they might be interested in the product and want to know our opinion. Apologies for assuming you wanted the thing.
No problem.
I'm not used to that assumption and I overreacted a bit.

May just build one of these mini homes with it's own water collection system for humidification. :)
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12354]

golfgar said:
May just build one of these mini homes with it's own water collection system for humidification. :)

Thanks for bringing laughter into my life, hardest I've laughed in quite a while... :whistling:  :thumbs:  :sign: