• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who's the Best Online Retailer?

crafty199

Just would like some feedback from the vastly more experienced smokers than myself. I was wondering who you guys find to be very reputable and who seems to drop the ball. I have shopped with SeriousCigars.com, Cigars Intl. and Nick's Cigar World and have had a great experience so far. Are there others who you highly recommend.....or others that should be avoided? I think it would be a great service to the newbies (like me). Thanks in advance!!

Been doin a lot of business w/ Famous-Smoke and Atlantic Cigars. Both fantastic in my book. Also, Al (PuffStuff) and Outlaws have been great doing business with on this site. :thumbs:

mac

I'm always on cigarbid.com to see what kind of deals I can get. Some guys on here have had some bad experiences with them but I've had nothing but good service and fast shipping.

Lurch

Been doin a lot of business w/ Famous-Smoke and Atlantic Cigars. Both fantastic in my book. Also, Al (PuffStuff) and Outlaws have been great doing business with on this site. :thumbs:

mac

Seriouscigars.com has been exceptional to me. They're also local. The downside is I have to pay sales tax. But the prices are right up there with the best, if not better than the big ones.

Give Arnolds a shot. http://www.arnoldstobacco.com/ they have a spectacular first timer half off sampler pack of super premium smokes.

Also give towercigars.com a shot as well. They're were I got Jadon's and my box of Illusione 68's. They were in my hand in 3 days no shipping fees.

mac

I second that one... Al and The Outlaw are two great places to aquire good smokes. You definitely can not go wrong with either of them!

Give Arnolds a shot. http://www.arnoldstobacco.com/ they have a spectacular first timer half off sampler pack of super premium smokes.

Also give towercigars.com a shot as well. They're were I got Jadon's and my box of Illusione 68's. They were in my hand in 3 days no shipping fees.

Yeah, Arnolds does have a very nice sampler, although their attention to detail (missing cigars, not sending the correct ones, etc.) is quite suspect and has been widely noted as well. As for Towercigars, I've had nothing but good experiences with them as well.

member gmiranda33 is great, as is Jack Schwartz and Tower Cigars

Tower Cigars is a class act, outstanding customer service, good prices, and a member here "Norcalmark"

Thanks for the recommendation re: Tower. Just ordered from them, great service and they seem pretty savvy with international orders which is a bonus. Oliva MB 3 en route.

I believe I've dealt with all of the above except Serious and Arnolds. For personal service, you can't beat the Outlaw, Schwartz, Puffstuff, Tower. For easy stuff cheap and fast with no muss no fuss, can't beat JR and Holts. I've also had good luck with BestCigarPrices.

Wilkey

Thanks for the input guys.....just know that with all this info about dealers I wasn't familiar with my wife hates each and every one of you with a passion. So what if I can't pay the mortgage next month? At least my mailman will be really busy.

All the above are good recommendations from my experiences.

I'd add TNT Cigars, often good prices on Padrons, and I've never had any problems with their service.

Also I'd add CigarPlace, some exceptional deals and good customer service has been my experience.

Just my 2 cents. YMMV.

jrcigar
famous-smoke
holts
mikescigars
cigarsinternational
All good. JR and Famous are the fastest deliveries from my experience.

I usually order atleast once a month from Tampa Sweethearts.

I've done buisness with most mentioned, and they're all good. Serious Cigar, however. has gone out of their way to earn my trade.

Doc.

I've done buisness with most mentioned, and they're all good. Serious Cigar, however. has gone out of their way to earn my trade.

Doc.
Agree Doc, they are very good vendors, they deliver what they promise. I have also used most of the vendors listed, but Serious does it just that little bit better.
Rob

I have done business with most mentioned and agree that they are pretty top notch. I try to give Puffstuff and Tower the business wherever possible and often defer to serious when I am trying to find something else or looking for price info. All three of those vendors really go out of their way to please the customer.

Edit: Outlaw too! Love doing business with the Outlaw guys