• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why do you use Tap-a-Talk?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
For those who use tapatalk, I'm curious to learn why you prefer it over the mobile skin. Exactly what features do you really like in TAT? Thanks!

Only time I use it is on my iPhone when I away from the computer. It is just plain easy and fast. I prefer the regular site even on the iPad and use the regular skin.

I think it's faster and I don't have to go to the Internet on my phone or create a bookmark.

For those who use tapatalk, I'm curious to learn why you prefer it over the mobile skin. Exactly what features do you really like in TAT? Thanks!

I've always wondered this...

It's a one stop shop for the majority of the forums I use. No hunting threw pages of bookmarks to find the forum I want.

I signed up and paid for it before the mobile was available and I'm just use to it. To be honest I haven't even tried the mobile version. I will try it out this week.

Ian

It's a one stop shop for the majority of the forums I use. No hunting threw pages of bookmarks to find the forum I want.
^this^
It is all about convenience when you are mobile. I like getting on the computer, but usually not around one.

I use it for the fishing forum I am a part of because of the ease of posting pictures from my cell phone..

I do not see that option for CP on Tapatlk, so I don't use it for CP.

I use Tap-a-Talk only when i have too...which means I'm usually on the forum via iPhone.

I haven't used it in a while but yes, it allocates all forums into one app.

As of late, I've been using the mobile skin without issues.

Well I liked the fact that I could upload pics through TaT, but seems that it is now a pay for feature......

Tim

I did some research after I posted this, as my paid for image posting from tapatalk hasn't worked since I paid for it. It turns out it has to be turned on by the admin for each forum. Is that something you can do Rod? I dunno if tapatalk charges you for it, but its often easier than other image hosting options for me.

Thought about this again today. Rod, is there a way you can turn on image posting for Tapatalk users? It was on at one point, then went away. I looked into it and I'm almost positive that its done from the server admins end.