• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why is it, when I hear the first of "Under Pressure"....

It was more of a WTF, but thanks Dr. Gary, I knew that already. I should hear Ice Ice Baby and think of Under Pressure, but sadly I don't.

Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know.

Yes, I owned that tape.

I always think it is Ice Ice Baby myself, which I always loved to make fun of. The JedWard rendition is a good mix.

Ken

Shit Brandon! I've had "Ice, Ice, Baby" stuck in my head all evening thanks to you.

His last name is Van Winkle...he was destined for some success. Even if it was all taken away in the end.

Edit: sp.

They are COMPLETELY different.

Queen goes, "duh duh duh duhdudhDUH duh"

Ice's goes, "duh DUH duh duhduhdudh duh"

Obviously they are nowhere near the same.

At least that's how he explains it on Behind The Music... :)

He has a show on DIY network supposedly he is a contractor though have not seen show.

I have read that. He got into buying and renovating homes for resale. Apparently his post-white-rapper hobby is contracting and construction. That's actually kind of admirable, considering the alternative of thuggin' it up in the 'hood sippin' da gin an' juice whilst doing the endo and chronic waiting on your preferred ho to get her bitch ass off her current trick so you can be Big Poppa infront errbuddy.

And he rides dirt bikes, too, which kind of kicks ass all by itself.

Unfortunately it's our age group. Now I hope I can get this song out of my head.

I don't ever think of that two-bit, hack, ripoff artist (using that term loosely) when I hear that song. Queen is and will always be awesome. It is truly a shame that such a turd was ever associated with there music.

I don't ever think of that two-bit, hack, ripoff artist (using that term loosely) when I hear that song. Queen is and will always be awesome. It is truly a shame that such a turd was ever associated with there music.

Agreed, but now you have Ice Ice Baby stuck in your head............see how it works? It's evil.

He explains the difference between the two songs.

http://youtu.be/1s0hEi8zhmg at the 1:40 mark.

Not sure how he does it with a straight face. :)