• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Why not, more (10) count boxes....?

jsm11

Secret Squirrel
I've noticed in my perusing of ISOMs that there are many 10cnt offering and that there are very few that are domestically available....

Or possibly, I'm incorrect?

I'm sure most manufacturers do well enough with the standard 20-25cnt boxes as is.

I would think the cost of a 10 count box, labor, etc in pretty damned close to boxes for 20 thru 25. Add a nice chunk of cost to the final item.
I'm guessing it would make the 10 pack too pricey comparatively speaking, to a traditional box.

I wonder if the manufacturers think that Cardboard might be frowned on by consumers. Padron does it, and they seem to move fine.

I honestly wish they would do boxes of 30 or 31. I.e., a quasi months supply. Pete Johnson did it with his "P" series, and I thought it was great.

Usually you only see 10 count with more expensive sticks, to keep the total price within "impulse buy" specs, or with limited editions, to extend supply to more customers.  I'm not sure a 10 count would make much sense to mfg., price point wise.  After all, you can always buy a couple fivers from a full box.

~Boar