• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wife likes the smell

NullSmurf

Das Bruce
Just finished a AF Corona and enjoyed it. My wife went downstairs in disgust. She absolutely hates my Rolys. Last night, it was a Occidental Reserve Torpedo which she liked. She also liked the Torano 1916 and a Partagas Naturales.

What do your ladies put up with?

If my wife had it her way...I would never smoke a cigar again!!! I'm so sad sometimes...

-Fetter

My wife just hates the smoking part of this hobby...... doesn't mind the purchases.... But she doesn't mind the higher end smelling cigars.

My fiance only gets mad if I don't get her one... hell the only bad thing is I don't get much piece and quiet while I have a smoke. I still find time for a personal smoke when she's not around :cool:

Since my wife banished me to the balcony to smoke my cigars (and I her for her cigarettes) she doesn't have much to complain about.

What is a Roly?
She went downstairs in disgust of what...the AF?
My bride simply comments along the lines of "which one is that...it smells good". or "its kind of blah" or "I don't care for that one very much".
Tolerance of irritating habits comes with commitment to each other.

Pegleg said:
What is a Roly?
She went downstairs in disgust of what...the AF?
My bride simply comments along the lines of "which one is that...it smells good". or "its kind of blah" or "I don't care for that one very much".
Tolerance of irritating habits comes with commitment to each other.
[snapback]287422[/snapback]​

Rolys

Sorry, I suppose I could have been more clear. She hated the Fuente and the Roly Churchill. She liked the Occidental, the Torano and the Partagas.

My wife is just so happy that I quite cigs., that cigar smoke hasn't come up on her radar screen yet. This too, will wear off. :whistling:

Doc.

My wife doesn't seem to mind. In fact, she'll even tolerate me smoking in the livingroom when the big game is on. I am only scorned when a package arrives! The answer will always be "no honey, I don't have enought yet". :D
Her favorite thus far would be the La Aurora Pref.'s and anything RP.

n

If my wife comes in and says "that smells good", then I know I'm getting lucky later! :D

She told me that it's an aphrodisiac for her! :love:

Mr_Wolf said:
If my wife comes in and says "that smells good", then I know I'm getting lucky later! :D

She told me that it's an aphrodisiac for her! :love:
[snapback]287488[/snapback]​

We should all have your "problem". ;)

My wife usually takes a little drag off whatever I'm smoking. She generally likes the taste of maduro flavored cigars, but I still can't get her to smoke one on her own. She's content sitting out on the porch with me while I smoke, she usually brings a magazine or something and doesn't say to much understanding the need for relaxation.

Back