• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wild Rose Wi 7 -7 -07

Baron Porthos

All for One and One for All
this is what i put together last year, for anybody needing info;

1. Author: blackfoot11 Date: 02/06/2006 08:22 PM Reply
well, it looks like there's alot of interest in the wild rose wisconsin herf, so i put together some info for ya. there are alot of lakes here, so if you fish, you will love this part of the country. lots to do for everyone. more to come.

Hotels;

krahl inn- wild rose
1-920-622-5900
jaccuzi suites, wet bar suites; 2 blocks from the herf.

super 8 -wautoma
1-800-800–8000
1-920-787-4811
swimming pool, sauna

americinn- wautoma
1-877-877-4448
1-920-787-5050
swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool suites

Campgrounds; tent & trailer

evergreen campsite- wild rose
1-920-622-3498
very nice campsite, nice lake, swimming beach, excellent fishing, bass, walley, pike, panfish

Lake of the woods campsite- wautoma
1-920-787-3601
very nice campsite, small lake, mini golf, trout stream, nice bar

herf will be here at the pioneer pub-

wwwthepioneerpub.com

check it out.

BARON! Damnit! That's flat out going to be the busiest day of the year for my company. I promised you and Blackie that I'd be there come hell or high water, I just don't know that I'll be able to stay all night on 7/7, but I'll show for sure and try to make my schedule most conducive to staying as late as I can.

Next Friday at 5:00 or so Appleton Cigars for a smoke or two, then off to New London to Jolly Rogers for Pizza, refreshments and cigars, then down to Wild Rose for the Saturday festivities at the Pioneer Pub. Sunday a possible brunch at the Pioneer Pub. I'll be the handsome fellow with the black cane.

Baron

Next Friday at 5:00 or so Appleton Cigars for a smoke or two, then off to New London to Jolly Rogers for Pizza, refreshments and cigars, then down to Wild Rose for the Saturday festivities at the Pioneer Pub. Sunday a possible brunch at the Pioneer Pub. I'll be the handsome fellow with the black cane.

Baron

What time on Saturday? I may try to get down there if I'm not working.

Friday at 5:00 in Appleton, on Saturday we are probably starting around noon. Do you still have my phone number. If you are going to make it down give me a call.

Baron

Friday at 5:00 in Appleton, on Saturday we are probably starting around noon. Do you still have my phone number. If you are going to make it down give me a call.

Baron

Looks like I'm going to have to work :(