• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wilkey visits the Pacific Northwest

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
Greetings - As my earlier thread indicated, our illustrious professor, Ginseng (AKA Wilkey), will be visiting the Pacific Northwest and more specifically, the Portland / Vancouver area on the evening of March 25th. In order to facilitate a quality meal and visit for those interested, let's plan to meet at McMenamins Kennedy School, in the Courtyard Restaurant at 7:00 PM. Smokes will follow in either the Detention Room or the Cypress Room Bar (cigar friendly) following the meal.

If you're planning on attending, please RSVP in thread so I can get an idea how many folks will be joining us.

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

Atendees:
Ginseng
B.B.S.
stepthirteen
TheVitaleMob

That's my birthday.. Wilkey said he was coming to my house to give me my annual "present"...

I will be in attendance. I know have the info I need to arrange a sitter for my daughter. Thanks Tom for posting it.

Step :)

Darnit I will be up in washington this weekend but back in cali by monday so I will miss the get together. Someone send him down to Stanford or UC Davis!!!

I soooo wanted to meet the Professor!! Unfortunately "the man" had other plans and I will be in Vegas for a conference............. :(

Wilkey you should get your layover set for SFO :D

Do to an unforseen child care issue I may be delayed or not be able to attend at all. I am doing everything in my power to resolve the issue and make other arrangements, but if it does not work out I may not make it. It is not completely hopeless at this point, but I fear I may be left at home. To all if I do not make it please accept my best wishes and enjoy those great smokes I am sure you will be partaking in.

Jim :)

Shoot,

I would like to make it down to meet ya Wilkey. I can't get away tonight. I hope you enjoy yourself and enjoy Portland. It is a great town.

for the luck I had at the annual Winter King Salmon derby this weekend I should have flown down and hungout at Casa BBS! But traditions, friends, yada yada.

You bastiges better be having a good time!

What a great time!

It was a pleasure to meet VitaleMob (Chris) and stepthirteen (Jim) and of course Tom and his charming, fascinating wife, Lynn. McMenamin's was an absolute blast! One of the funnest damned places for food, drinks, and cigars anywhere.

It was also a treat to meet, eat, smoke, and talk with docb (Kevin). I can honestly say that I learned quite a bit about some fascinating topics (education, medicine, etc.) and Canada during our time together.

Thank you to all my fantastic hosts and fellows. Please do drop me a line if you are ever in my neck of the woods.

Best,
Wilkey

Photographic evidence - "The Professor" and B.B.S. on the deck:

red_wilke2008_001.jpg

My friend, it was our pleasure to host you here at our home. Glad you had a good time and we very much enjoyed your company.... :cool:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

You sure those are cigars your smoking :whistling: , oh wait that is my past I was thinking of, nevermind :cool:. Had a great time with guys!! Thanks so much for the joyous get together!!

Jim