• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Will the Patriots go undefeated

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
Who out there thinks the Patriots will go undefeated? I don't!

Any takers?

It would have to be a bet where odds would be given. Like 5/2 .... what you think your Steelers actually have a chance??

Let's just go ahead and get this out in the open Jeff.....your Steelers don't have a chance against the Patriots when they play....name your terms and we'll go from there. :thumbs:

Jeff,

Would you be looking for an huckleberry, again???? :whistling: I'm on it if you'll have me. By the way guys. Jeff makes excellent payouts.

Jeff,

Would you be looking for an huckleberry, again???? :whistling: I'm on it if you'll have me. By the way guys. Jeff makes excellent payouts.

Dickson:

If your offering to return the favor when the patriots lose........you're my huckleberry! :D If they go undefeated you'll get another payout :)

A premium 5er?

Let's just go ahead and get this out in the open Jeff.....your Steelers don't have a chance against the Patriots when they play....name your terms and we'll go from there. :thumbs:

Well....one thing is for sure Panther boy....................if there is a team who can derail them, it's the Steelers!

Another thing.................a decent college team could make the playoffs in the NFC.............how bout them Panthers :D

The Pats will implode and will not make it to the big game.

You heard it here first.

I know the Panthers suck...I'll be the first to admit that. Give me your terms on the Pats/Steelers game!!

I know the Panthers suck...I'll be the first to admit that. Give me your terms on the Pats/Steelers game!!

I don't know what to offer as terms, I don't bet on individual games! The NFL is as reliable as coin flip, especially between two well matched teams!

But what the hell! What would you say the odds are on the Steelers winning? 7 to 5? 3 to 2?

[
I don't know what to offer as terms, I don't bet on individual games! The NFL is as reliable as coin flip, especially between two well matched teams!

But what the hell! What would you say the odds are on the Steelers winning? 7 to 5? 3 to 2?
I'll go with that...If the Steelers win I send you 7 premiums, if the Pats win, you send me 5 premiums...what say you?

[

I'll go with that...If the Steelers win I send you 7 premiums, if the Pats win, you send me 5 premiums...what say you?

What the hell.......Okay! You being a NFL betting guru, you better not be taking advantage of me! I know where you live :D

Hey...........I was looking up NFL odds and found this http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_odds.shtml what is meant by the -$550 for the Steelers against the Jets? Does that mean you would have to bet $550 to win $100?

Jeff,

You're on!! Premiums work. :thumbs:

Hey bilder!!! Care to back that or are you just running at the mouth. :rolleyes:

Jeff,

You're on!! Premiums work. :thumbs:

Hey bilder!!! Care to back that or are you just running at the mouth. :rolleyes:

Dickson.........my huckleberry:

Just so we're clear, if the Patsies go 19-0 you win.............when they lose their first game I win :D

What a great day it would if my Steelers can beat them!

Jeff,

You have it right my friend. Now, how about some actin on Sunday. I'll take the Bills, with the line. Same bet. The line opened at +15 it is now at +16. I'll take the +15. Would you like to be my huckleberry? :D

Where's Bilder? Doing the usual elsewhare!!!!!!!

Jeff,

You have it right my friend. Now, how about some actin on Sunday. I'll take the Bills, with the line. Same bet. The line opened at +15 it is now at +16. I'll take the +15. Would you like to be my huckleberry? :D

Where's Bilder? Doing the usual elsewhare!!!!!!!

Now that just doesn't make sense :D #1 I am hoping for the upset (and it might happen) #2 the Bills are playing better than most think so the line is a bit off. #3 That would be like betting against myself!

I hate it when people make sense. I get no huckleberry...... :(

i will wager that they will win tonight :). tied 17-17....end of 3rd. whos in?