• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Will the Patriots go undefeated

After the last 2 games they sure don't look to be a powerhouse team, with this absolutely silly spreads in there favor its easy to be against them.

Jeff,

You're on!! Premiums work. :thumbs:

Hey bilder!!! Care to back that or are you just running at the mouth. :rolleyes:

Dickson.........my huckleberry:

Just so we're clear, if the Patsies go 19-0 you win.............when they lose their first game I win :D

What a great day it would if my Steelers can beat them!

Dickson..............you lucky bastid! I hate the Ravens and I never buy in to it when people say "the refs screwed us" but wow.............that was blatant!

Oh well................it will be sweet when I collect from you and Brian on the same day :D

Karma is a BITCH!!! I love it!! '72 'Fins still the best ever!!!

Now that's just silly :sign: everyone knows the 78 Steelers were the best team ever. The 72 Dolphins seldom even enter into the discussion of the best team ever.

That was the best football game in a super bowl in a loooooooooooooong time!

Now that's just silly :sign: everyone knows the 78 Steelers were the best team ever. The 72 Dolphins seldom even enter into the discussion of the best team ever.

:sign:

They didn't lose a single game. Undefeated. 17-0. No Losses. Any other team end the season with a perfect record? The Steelers didn't. '72 Dolphins are the BEST TEAM EVER! True, the '78 Steelers were more talented, but there is no question who is the best team, it's the only team not to lose a game in a season!

I agree, one of the best Super bowls that I have ever seen.

I'm biased, but I thought the Patriots/Panthers Super Bowl was one of the greatest to watch. High scoring,last minute drive, a out of bounds kickoff with a minute left, and the vintage Vinatieri field goal to win the game with 4 seconds left. Doesn't get much more exciting than that.

They didn't lose a single game. Undefeated. 17-0. No Losses. Any other team end the season with a perfect record? The Steelers didn't. '72 Dolphins are the BEST TEAM EVER! True, the '78 Steelers were more talented, but there is no question who is the best team, it's the only team not to lose a game in a season!

From 1972 through 1974, the three years I played high school golf in Karns City Pa., I was undefeated and untied but I think there may have been a couple people who were better than me in history ;)

Going undefeated in the NFL is more luck than talent......it's just too damn hard to win them all...........The Patriots are living proof of that.

there is no question who is the best team, it's the only team not to lose a game in a season!

False. There a number of factors that can contribute:

-quality of competition
-luck
-injuries
-individual skill vs. skill as a team (as in a star doing a large amount of work)

Going undefeated is a hell of an accomplishment, I just don't think record is enough to deem a team the best.

Look at the records of the teams they beat that year, when they played them. Then tell me what you think.

Jeff,

That is going out in the AM. Sorry for the delay, brother!!!!