• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

I'm a Wine or Liquor snob, what ever gets sent will be enjoyed i'm sure.

I COMPLETELY forgot to post a pic

DSC_0318_226.jpg

Sam, I think you got my package around the time your wife was going into labor, but I wanted to make sure you got it.

Everything went fine and I received it with out a problem, thanks very much. Nice bottle and a very nice smoke. As soon as I find the pic I took I will post it.

In the mean time, Who wants to be the next "Snob"?

Jim what the heck. You letting this bad boy die!!

Whats up josh!! Did you finally get internet out there in the boonies? I contacted Sam regarding the PIF. This came around just before his daughter was born and I think we all forgot about it.

No this is my fault, I dropped the ball on this. I will get the package out to Jim ASAP.

Sorry boys, I just screwed up big time here.

Sam

Sam Jim,

Where are we at here I am soo ready to be a snob I can taste it :whistling:

PJ

I know it can get crazy with a new baby but this need to be taken care of and it has been way to long.i sent him a pm and if he doesn't resolve this in a few days i will send nashnicker a bottle of wine to get this moving again.

Not sure what the status of the package is but I still havent seen it. I dont want to hold this up any longer so I will post pics when i recieve the package .

In the mean time Who's a snob?