• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine

LOCAL669

He brothers, the wifer and I are coming up on our 8th anniversery (spl) and I have been sitting a bottle of wine for the occasion. I have a bottle of Brunello Di Montalcino, Il Poggione from 1997 and wanted to know if anyone had experienced this wine before. If so maybe you could suggest a nice meal and cigar to pair with the wine.

Thank You

Mark

Alright, finally had a chance to drink our bottle on Valentines day. Good wine but sad ending. After enjoy a glass each, we pour two more and the our little guy knock both glass on to the floor. Being about twenty bucks per glass it was a little upseting, but what we did get to drink was great.

That is a bummer Mark, kids will be kids. I have a theory about expensive and often irreplacable things, kids have some sort of target lock onto these items and will seek and destroy! :(

That is a bummer Mark, kids will be kids. I have a theory about expensive and often irreplacable things, kids have some sort of target lock onto these items and will seek and destroy! :(

Yep. Kids and dogs too. Good thing we love 'em.