• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Winter is finally here!

Gonz

Ultra Runner
Here's the forcast for today, which finally gives some truth to the location under my name. It's currently -8.

Today: Bitterly cold. Mostly cloudy and windy. Dangerous wind chills may approach -35F. High around 0F. Winds NW at 25 to 35 mph.
Tonight: Bitterly cold. Mainly clear. Low -19F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Looks like a good day to do some ice fishing or dog sledding!

Up here it is -18 as I type this and expected to get up to a balmy -6 today for a high. We are having some November gale like winds too, pushing the wind chill to -30 to -45 today and -40 to -55 tonight. When I let the dogs out @ 4:30 this AM it was -31 on our low lying 10 acres.

I guess winter owes us for the freakishly warm January. The only good thing about it is now that it's here so late, it won't last too long.

Brrr!

18" of snow a week ago, 62 today but going back to the 30's tomorrow. My plants are getting confused.

Yup, and winter will arive here In NH in about 2hrs. The temp. supposed to drop 30 degrees in a very short period of time. 50 mph winds right now temps in the 40's

Winds are horrible here right now...50+ mph. My back door blew open last night and shattered all the glass out of it when it hit the house. That was real fun cleaing up at 7am this morning before work. The kids were up half the night last night due to the wind be so violent here in the southern tier area.

Yup...winter has finally hit Tucson too. Cloudy today and the forecast is predicting that the temperature will not rise above 62F this weekend. Finally, can use the fireplace.

Strayvector said:
Yup...winter has finally hit Tucson too. Cloudy today and the forecast is predicting that the temperature will not rise above 62F this weekend. Finally, can use the fireplace.
[snapback]289902[/snapback]​

Smartass!! :laugh:

But it's been in the upper 30's and melting here lately :angry: Wish the snow woudl just stay around!

Oh boy I was reading that yesterday as we have clients in St. Paul. In Florida (Central) it got up to a chilling 80 degrees :)

Back