• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wisconsin HERF

StogieSteve

Would anyone be interested in meeting at The Nice Ash cigar bar in Waukesha, WI It's an excellent place that to my knowledge has gotten outstanding reviews. The owners Jeff & Joette Barta are wonderful people who know their cigars and their scotch. I haven't met any of their employees that didn't know their cigars, unlike other cigar establishments in the area. They have a walk in humidor on the main level and cigar lockers on the lower level. Their prices are reasonable in my opinion. They also have a full service bar.

Their website is http://www.theniceash.com/

Their address is:

The Nice Ash
327 W Main Street
Waukesha, WI 53186
(262) 547-9009

I don't work for them. I do stop in from time to time. I want to help them get the backing of CP as a place for herfs. Anyone care to herf there?

Steven

Crap! I looked at the website and now I want to move to Wakashau.

I'd be up for a herf if I'm open on the particular date and time.

Waukesha?

I'm out this weekend, otherwise let's work out a time.

When are you thinking?? I would be up for trying a new B&M in WI.

Is this the little Irish Pub in downtown Waukesha?

No, it's not an irish pub but they do have irish music from time to time. I think you're thinking of Hannons.

Steven

I sent Jeff & Joette an email inviting them to join the board. Hopefully they will grace us with their prescence.

Steven

Ok everyone, let's pick a date. How does Saturday, June 13th work for everyone, say at 3pm? If the date needs to be changed that's totally kewl.

Steven

Ok everyone, let's pick a date. How does Saturday, June 13th work for everyone, say at 3pm? If the date needs to be changed that's totally kewl.

Steven

Sorry not able to do it that Saturday. I am helping run the local Relay for Life. The following Saturday works for me.

I've heard back from everyone except Satchmo. The date that seems to work best is June 27th. Let's meet at 3pm.

Steven

My son's graduation party is the Following day but if we get things set up early I might be able to slip away...