• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wisconsin, huh?

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
This little war has already brought the Bomb Brothers back out in the public spotlight and obviously, our reputation isn't known by these newbs (well, to two of them it's known! :sign: ). I guess John and I will have to expand our reach a little and spank some more newb ass.

(JTuttle, was this you? I WILL find out!)

Whoever it was, thanks for the great package that was sent. All aspects of it will be thoroughly enjoyed!

Maybe it was just me but it sounded like that was a little whine to go with that cheese bomb. ;)

Ymmit, you better watch your a$$! You have no idea the type of destruction these guys can bring!

Bomb brothers? HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Mere terms to scare those who don't know. :whistling:

Ymmit, you better watch your a$$! You have no idea the type of destruction these guys can bring!

Ahhhh they can take it. After all they are FOGS.

I'm no FOG, but I can dish out a good 'ole box of rape as Phil calls it, so you greenhorns keep talking shit!

Muaaahaahahahah! I think we need a bigger CHEESE Bomb or more little ones to slow the flow of shit from the FOGS. :D ;)

After a little research and a little help, I found out the culprit is Wisco! Thank you very much for the package sir, very nice indeed. Now watch your back!

Warning never making fun of Wisconsin...

For the record I am not i am just returning the favor and giving a BOTL ribbing to the FOGS. :cool: :cool: :cool:

After a little research and a little help, I found out the culprit is Wisco! Thank you very much for the package sir, very nice indeed. Now watch your back!

Glad I am in stealth mode still!

Warning never making fun of Wisconsin...

For the record I am not i am just returning the favor and giving a BOTL ribbing to the FOGS. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Glad I am in stealth mode still!

LOL! Got em so frazzled they cant even figure out which way is up! Long live the Newbellion!

Jeez. You hit one FOG with a little flash grenade and when the sight and hearing comes back he starts making threats. And who exactly is this 'Help.' I pride myself in sniping FOGs from a distance. If you reveal my identity, you get added to my list fellow Newbs. You have been warned.

Who exactly is the "help".

I am

The creator of the Fat Man is always watching and it packs a punch like you've never seen.

Jeez. You hit one FOG with a little flash grenade and when the sight and hearing comes back he starts making threats. And who exactly is this 'Help.' I pride myself in sniping FOGs from a distance. If you reveal my identity, you get added to my list fellow Newbs. You have been warned.