• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish Lists Comments

STYX&STONED wrote @ Jul 8 2004, 09:50 AM
Updating my list....

ISOMs

San Cristable El Princeaple
Cohiba Siglo I
Bolivar Corona Jr.
Belinda (machine made)
RyJ (machine made)

Any small ISOM styx

LMAO @ Gary

It's "San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe" not "Prince Apple" , who's Prince Apple a cousin of Prince Albert?

Get ready 'cause you got a

RASCC
Bolivar Corona Junior

and a

"Prince Apple"

coming your way

These are all "minutos" , 4 3/8 x 42

QUOTE (ejquin @ Jun 9 2004, 09:15 PM)
Newbies Wishlist:

ISOM

Any Vegas Robaina
RyJ Belicioso
Any Partagas
Montecristo #2 (fulfilled Capt B)

Domestics

Any PAM 1926
Any Opus X
Maduro Opus X
Ashton VSG Enchantment
Ashton VSG Estate Reserve Belicioso 

Eric,

A VR Famosos will be included with your first HGBC shipment ;)

Wow, I got Joe M's and now bryan h is sending some. Thanks guys, I can't thank you enough. This is the best board ever. :D :D

Between you and phishy and my MOM, I don't know who is wores with all the corrections. :D

You did not seem to have any trouble figuring out what I was talking about did you?

Looking forward to getting them, AND A GREAT BIG THANK YOU with a side order of BITE ME!!! :p

QUOTE (Treamayne @ Jun 11 2004, 08:43 PM)
My list.....

ISOM -

Any Aged over 2 years - never had an aged ISOM over a year.
Any Maduro ISOM - I have never even seen a dark wrapper ISOM and Maduro / Oscuro are my Ichiban (#1)

Other -

Opus X - Any

Any good Maduro y'all think I should try - I've had and loved Don Tomas Maduro Churchill and CAO Brazilia (Amazon and Gol) but have few other Maduro available over here.

Perdomo - Any (Pending from Matt - Thanx)Drew Estate Subcultures -
Def Sea Camaroon4me will hook you up next Wed!
Kindred Spirit
Sahura Negra (only available in Phoenix AZ)
Pimp Stick Camaroon4me will hook you up next Wed!

--------------------

Got mine from bryanh, Outstanding, I can't wait to light them up over some wine and steaks this weekend in Austin. Mmm, great cigars, wine, and lightly seard cow, still mooing. :D :D :D

Got a package from Bill (CC) the Grammar Prof. :sign:

Thanks Bro!!!!! :thumbs: Going to let them rest a few days and ash them at the BBQ :D RIB & JAZZ festival Saturday night.

Gawntrail, Cohiba Red Dot Robusto and an Isom, other than Monte #2, comin' your way. :) Gregor plus a few other sticks ;)

Bigmac...

Your ISOM wishes are coming - 3 different sticks with the MO for my Purchase. Hope you like what you get <grin>

Not much but best to be done on short notice.

Padron Millenium
Padron 1926 40th
Padron 1926 #1, #9
AF Anjeo 77, 55
Perdomo Edicion de Silvio

moki said:
other1 said:
Moki came through in a big way. I have to totally revamp my wishlist. Thanks man!
Methinks you gotta revamp it again! ;)
Indeed, if you look at my wishlist now it's all fulfilled. :D You da man!

I feel bad if I list anything new because I suspect you'll just send it to me. :0

other1 said:
Indeed, if you look at my wishlist now it's all fulfilled. :D You da man!

I feel bad if I list anything new because I suspect you'll just send it to me. :0
Forget it! List anything ya want, I won't send ya squat. ;)

Treamayne said:
Bigmac...

Your ISOM wishes are coming - 3 different sticks with the MO for my Purchase. Hope you like what you get <grin>

Not much but best to be done on short notice.
And as I told you in the PM thank you for the ISOMs and thank you for your service to the country. Have you recieved the package--s yet?? :D

Thanks Psytek for hooking me up with my wish list. In fact I don't even know what cigars you sent me! :love: