• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WO WO WO WOAM

TBaGZ

I'm around...
Bout all the guy around the corner had left the other day so I grabbed a few. He had them for like eight and a quarter so with NY state tax that aint too bad. He said he only got one box of Anejo in and they were gone in a flash. Opus went with a quickness too. So i grabbed a couple WOAM, some Best Sellers and some Italia's.

Picked up a few WOAM myself the other day, pondering smoking one right now as we speak. They look so absolutely delicious.

Well this was my last smoke of the day after dinner at my parents house. Sure as a bear poops in the woods as soon as i lit it up my wife was ready to go home. I told her she would have to hitch a ride with someone else that was leaving because I wasn't going to waste my cigar. I said either you hitch a ride, put up with me smoking it in the car and in the house at home, or wait for me. She hitched a ride LOL

Out of curiosity, what shop do you go to in Rochester. I'm currently in town there for the holidays and have only been to The Havana House.

Just ordered a box of woam to split, really looking forward to it. I've heard some excellent recommendations and I'm anxious to find out for my self. Merry Christmas :)

WOAM's are great cigars. They are fairly strong for a Fuente Maduro and they have a unique full bodied flavor. If you have never smoked one, you are in for a real treat.

This was actually the second one I smoked (Thanks Andrew) and I hope to enjoy the next one as much as I did the first two! The other one is going to hang out in the humi for a bit. :love:

I’m looking forward to trying one of these myself, although I haven’t seen them go for under 17$ at any smoke shop around.

Ouch is right. Mr Epp, tell me what shops are charging those prices. If they are an authorized Fuente dealer then I can get in touch with someone who will look into this. They are not supposed to be charging those prices. If they are not an authorized dealer then there is nothing that can be done.

WOAM are great but the signature and Classic Maduro are just as good IMOP. I like these over between the lines and with a year age on them are even better. Most anything Fuente, Ashton, and the J.C Newman line does in Maduro is good off the shelf and even better aged at least 6 months or longer. It always amazed me how the Hemmingway Sig. and Classic Maduro's are passed over when WOAM are on the same shelf.

The Master said:
Ouch is right. Mr Epp, tell me what shops are charging those prices. If they are an authorized Fuente dealer then I can get in touch with someone who will look into this. They are not supposed to be charging those prices. If they are not an authorized dealer then there is nothing that can be done.
[snapback]267181[/snapback]​

Thanks for the offer but I don’t want to cause trouble in the shop, the owner practically lets us get away with murder there and almost all his prices are fair, just seems to gouge on the BTL’s and WOAM’s

I have picked up a few WOAMs in a trade but haven't smoked one yet. I got them in the beginning af december and they have been sitting in my humi waiting to adjust after their flight. I'm really looking forward to lighting one of them up after new year (I have a cold at the moment so it's no point smoking anything good when your taste is off). I have tried the UTS (a good smoke), the classic maddie (very good, will be one of my favourites if it keeps the standard from the first one) and a signature maddie (good but not as good as the other two. I have just tried one so I'll try a few more before I cast any final judgement on it though). I still haven't tried any natural Hemis but I have a short story in the humi waiting and have a few best sellers coming in so I will try them nex year.
I have only recently (last six months) discovered the great variety of NCs and how many really tasty smokes that can be found if you venture out of the cubans. I still like some of the cubans but I have lately found many cigars that equal or beats many of the cubans.

Back