• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WOAM Deals

I can't help but notice the absurd prices on this site. Sorry, not feeding the gougers.

http://www.cigarsdirect.com/ProductCart/pc...?idCategory=233

Opus X A for 80 bucks?
Opus 22 singles for 100 bucks?
Opus RdC for 33 bucks?
Box of Sharks for 475?
Box of BTLs for 600?
Box of Padron 80th at 300 ?

Pass.

Edit: Wasy beat me to it.

Edit 2: Pretty sure they stole the hi-res Opus band scan from moki/vitolas.net

I don't see the WOAM listed there. But I see no shortage of $100 Opus Tins.

I think it was listed in an email sent to those of us lucky enough to be on the list serve. Don't ask why I am on their list serve because I plead the 5th :whistling: , but I will say it is pre-CP.

Jim

I think it was listed in an email sent to those of us lucky enough to be on the list serve. Don't ask why I am on their list serve because I plead the 5th :whistling: , but I will say it is pre-CP.

In that case, get me a box and I'll hit you back :laugh:.

If you birthday is in march you can type "march" in the coupon code to get a 20% discount.

WOAM - $149 -20%= $119

I pulled the trigger but I don't have high expectations.

If you birthday is in march you can type "march" in the coupon code to get a 20% discount.

WOAM - $149 -20%= $119

I pulled the trigger but I don't have high expectations.

I'm assuming you think that is a box price but looks more like a 10 pack price, again these people are gougers and taking advantage. :angry:

In that case, get me a box and I'll hit you back :laugh:.

Cool,

I just grabbed you two boxes of WOAM and I took the Liberty of grabbing you a box of ECCJ, LMAO!!

Jim

I'm assuming you think that is a box price but looks more like a 10 pack price, again these people are gougers and taking advantage. :angry:

If that's the case I'm going to be pissed. I took a screen shot that says a box of 25 just in case.

If that's the case I'm going to be pissed. I took a screen shot that says a box of 25 just in case.

It does not say the are Maduros. Just Work of Art.

Isy from uptown just sold some WOAMs.

Personally, for cigars like this that tend to get jacked up in the second market, I prefer to just wait until CP's Retailers get them in stock and we can support the guys that are good to us on a daily basis...not the jerk-offs that try to make you pay double.

Just my .02

After looking at it again you are correct. I'm now officially embarrassed of this post. Sorry Guys!

Thats exactly the case here Mike. Its a game they play. I will not play that game, I would rather deal with a real BOTL like Isy.

Art

Personally, for cigars like this that tend to get jacked up in the second market, I prefer to just wait until CP's Retailers get them in stock and we can support the guys that are good to us on a daily basis...not the jerk-offs that try to make you pay double.

Just my .02

Good point and I agree 110%

Just my .02
Here Here!!!