• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WOAM

What a nice little cigar! Wasn't quite sure how to clip it :laugh:

Definitely one of my favorite Fuente cigars for sure! :thumbs:

Now I just need to find some more!!

Have you had any of the other Hemingway Maduros? How does it stack up or change the flavor?

I love the Hemingway (Cameroon and Maduro) line and have had most of it (sans the BTL and WOAM).. I can never seem to find them..

(edit: I know I'm knew here, but you may want to modify your post to fit the guidelines of the Review section).

I personally enjoy the WOAM, but I've also had the Masterpiece and Classic and IMO, they smoke equally well.

I personally enjoy the WOAM, but I've also had the Masterpiece and Classic and IMO, they smoke equally well.

I agree and tend to gravitate to the parejos in the line. Not saying I don't dig a good WOAM but the others work a tad better for me. I do find these cigars mild for my palate and tend to avoid them later in the day or after a heavy meal and/or booze.

Thanks for the input about how this one compares to it's counterparts.. I fell in love with the Hemingway line with the Classic and fell in love again when I picked up the last half of box of Classic Maduros from my local shop. I won't be seeking out the WOAM based on that, but I will buy it if I happen to see one.

I dig shaped cigars, and Hemingways are certainly no exception. I like the naturals, but the maddies are just fantastic. I get irritated at times that they're not exactly readily available, though. I have one maddy classic in my singles tray that I'd nearly forgotten about...but thanks to this thread - I think it's days are numbered!

(edit: I know I'm knew here, but you may want to modify your post to fit the guidelines of the Review section).

Don't worry about it too much, it's a pretty loose guide. Everyone has their own style.

Keep it real!
-C

Don't worry about it too much, it's a pretty loose guide. Everyone has their own style.

Keep it real!
-C
Cool. My impression coming to this forum from things you hear is that rules are a real stickler. Seems to be a lot more relaxed than I had thought. I'm never to concerned about the specifics, as long as at the end of reading I feel the person liked it or didn't.. that's the important part.