• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WOAM

beyond the band

cantankerous newb
I was in a B&M today that I really like. Nice down to earth place.

I was talking to the guy and he mentioned he had some WOAM's and would give me a good box price. 220 with tax 235.00

Is that worth it?
Anybody want to do a group buy?
In other B&M's I have seen them for 14 a piece. I have even seen them upwards of 25. These guys are out of their minds.

I checked. I never ever see smokes with those prices. It might be a California thing. Being about a buck over Moki's site I was wondering if it was an acceptible price and if anyone would be interested.

Check out vitolas.net

You can find MSRP for a bunch of cigars, including the WOAM HERE

I am not a FOG but here is my take on it... if I found a box at that price I would scoop them up and sell what I didn't keep to the guys on here. I am pretty sure that people would want them for that price. I would buy some from you but I have a pretty good stash of these already. WOAMs seem to go pretty fast when I see them being sold on here for that kind of price.

Not a bargain, but not a bad price either. Especially for California. I would do it.

I'm no FOG either, but I'll add my 2 cents. I've researched these pretty extensively in the past looking to buy and I'd say this was a good price. Published MSRP doesn't mean much when they can't be found.

I would be will to take a 5er if you decide to buy.
thumbs-up.gif

I think it is a good price!

The price is one thing but for a B&M to actually have them in stock is another.

I've yet to see a WOAM here in Cali at any of the shops I frequent. :( If I had the money I'd say I was down for a fiver, but I'm saving so I can buy a box of Dracs next month.

Not that it matters much, but just last week I paid $257 shipped for a box from 2007. Too much I know, but I did not have anymore.

Jim

Remember to figure cigar tax in your thinking. MSRP is typically a state tax-free number. A quick number I found (I'm not sure if it's correct) in Cali is 61.53% Wholesale Price

Vitolas MSRP: 8.35
Wholesale assuming 50% of MSRP: 4.17
Tax: 2.54

(8.35 + 2.54)25 = 272.25

I think you got a pretty good deal.

He told me right around 235.00 with tax.
I am in for 5 so that makes 20 left. Anyone?

Remember to figure cigar tax in your thinking. MSRP is typically a state tax-free number. A quick number I found (I'm not sure if it's correct) in Cali is 61.53% Wholesale Price

Vitolas MSRP: 8.35
Wholesale assuming 50% of MSRP: 4.17
Tax: 2.54

(8.35 + 2.54)25 = 272.25

I think you got a pretty good deal.

I'll take 5 if you are still looking. I'll send my end first once you have them in hand.

PM me with your decision.

Thanks for putting this out!

Dave

I'll do a 5er. I'm down the road from you (20 min), so maybe I'll pick them up. I have not been to any of the B&M's in Temecula. Are there any good one's?

Thanks...

-KiltLad

I paid $225 for a box a couple of years ago over at CF, when it seemed like they were tougher to find. Damn good smoke for under $10.